|Chelsea Kane Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 15, 1988|
Chelsea Kane is an American actor, voice actor, and singer. She is known for having been cast as Riley Perrin in the sitcom Baby Daddy, Stella Malone in the Disney Channel Original Series Jonas, Tara Richards in the drama series One Tree Hill, Jen Sanders (voice) in the adult animated series Hot Streets, Meredith Baxter Dimly in the comedy film Bratz, Ava Germaine in the comedy series The Expanding Universe of Ashley Garcia, Bea Goldfishberg (voice) in the animated show Fish Hooks, Young Harper Hutton/Debbie Hayworth in the ABC Family original romance jukebox musical film Lovestruck: The Musical, Stephanie Jameson in the sci-fi Disney Channel Original Movie Minutemen, and Loy (voice) in the animated comedy series Archibald’s Next Big Thing. In addition to that, she has also been a part of shows including Wizards of Waverly Place, Dancing with the Stars, Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream, Rick and Morty, So Random!, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and DC Super Hero Girls.
Chelsea Kane Staub
Chels, Stella Malone, Chelsea Staub
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
California, United States
Chelsea graduated from Saguaro High School in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Actor, Voice Actor, Singer
- Father – John Staub
- Mother – Rebecca R. “Becky” (Burrell)
- Siblings – She is the only child.
- Others – Harold Jacob Staub (Paternal Grandfather), Katherine Emery (Paternal Grandmother), Vernon Leon Burrell (Maternal Grandfather), Sarah Elizabeth “Sally” Harmon (Maternal Grandmother)
Chelsea Kane has been signed with –
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- The Burstein Company, Talent Agency, Pacific Palisades, California, United States
Dance, pop, rock, hip hop, R&B
Her net worth had been $4 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chelsea Kane has dated –
- Joe Jonas (2008) – Singer Joe and Chelsea had a show together in early 2008 and during that time, they dated together. It was from February 2008 to April 2008. They also appeared on the show Jonas L.A.
- Steven R. McQueen (2008-2009) – After separating from Joe, Chelsea started dating actor Steven McQueen. They met on the set of Wizards of Waverly Place on the day of auditions. They were introduced to each other via series regular David Henrie. The couple separated in January 2009.
- Jake Johnson (2009) (Not to be confused with actor Jake Johnson) – As soon as she split from Steven, Chelsea started dating singer Jake Johnson in January 2009 only. The childhood friends called it quits later in that year.
- Brian Dales (2009-2010) – Now, Brian comes into her life. She started dating him in 2009 after getting introduced via a mutual friend Josh. Josh is Chelsea’s friend and Brian’s bandmate. Brian also wrote a song titled “Chelsea” dedicated to her. She also performed on this song later in the show Dancing With The Stars (DWTS). They dated until 2010.
- Stephen Colletti (2011-2013) – Chelsea now found romance with actor Stephen Colletti. In March 2011, the duo started dating after meeting on a blind date set up by Chelsea’s manager. They dated until 2013.
- Derek Theler (2013) – From February to April 2013, Kane dated her Baby Daddy co-star Derek Theler. It is rumored that the relationship ended when Derek cheated on her. They are still good friends.
- Peter Porte (2015) – In early 2015, she was RUMORed to be dating her another Baby Daddy co-star, Peter Porte. He is about 7 inches taller than her (at 6 ft 1 in).
Race / Ethnicity
Chelsea Kane is of German, Irish, and English descent.
Freckles on her face around the neck area.
32-23-33 in or 81-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
She was featured in a Travelodge commercial with Vanessa Hudgens at the age of 8.
Best Known For
Playing the lead role as Stella Malone in the Disney Channel’s Jonas L.A. from 2009 to 2010, and as Riley Perrin in the ABC Family’s Baby Daddy since 2012.
As a Singer
As a singer, Chelsea contributed to the soundtrack of the 2007 movie Bratz: The Movie. She sang two songs “It’s All About Me” and “Fabulous”.
Later in 2011, she contributed another song for the album “The Stronger The Love“.
Chelsea appeared in the 2003 family-oriented film Arizona Summer for her role as Carol. It was a direct-to-video film.
First TV Show
In 2004, Chelsea appeared in CBS’ situation comedy Listen Up! for her role as “young girl” in an episode titled “Grandmaster of the Wolfhunt”.
As a voice actor, she made her TV show debut by providing vocals to the character of Bea Goldfishberg, a goldfish who is very “overly dramatic” and dreams to be an actor in the future, in the animated slice-of-life series Fish Hooks in 2010.
When Chelsea appeared in DWTS, she quickly started eating her adorable foods. She was easily eating a doughnut a day. It was because of her workout. She was doing dancing all the time, which she does not do in the normal routine life.
She was splurging on burgers, doughnuts and other junk food, which, she admits that would have not been possible, otherwise as DWTS demanded a lot of dance practice.
Chelsea Kane Favorite Things
- Food – Ben & Jerry’s Karamel Sutra
- TV Show – Girls (2012-), Extreme Couponing (2011-)
- Movies – Almost Famous (2000), A Little Romance (1979), Splendor in the Grass (1961), The Turning Point (1977)
- Movie – Almost Famous (2000)
Source – WetPaint, Glamour
Chelsea Kane Facts
- Her Twitter wall reads as “I plan on living forever. So far, so good”.
- Kane started her acting career professionally in 2001.
- Chelsea had a cameo appearance in the 2009 music video “U Can’t Touch This” by Adam Hicks and Daniel Curtis Lee.
- She participated in the dance competition show Dancing With The Stars and was placed third (partnered with choreographer Mark Ballas) in season 12 in 2011.
- She loses her shoes and sunglasses so often that she can go bankrupt buying them.
- Her DVR is almost full from the TV show South Park.
she isn’t Dating Derek theler (idk if they actually did date previously) but he just celebrated his one year anniversary with his girlfriend Christina.