|Chelsee Healey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||September 6, 1988|
Chelsee Healey is an English actress famous for her role as Janeece Bryant in the BBC school drama series Waterloo Road. Her roles in soap opera Hollyoaks, and drama series Casualty are some of her famous achievements as an actress.
Chelsea Jade Healey
Salford, England, UK
Manchester, England, UK
Chelsee studied at Godfrey Ermen Memorial Primary School, followed by Canon Williamson High School in Eccles, Manchester. She took ballet and tap classes in early childhood and developed a flair for acting at the age of 10.
She completed her higher education by studying performing arts at City College in Manchester where she was diagnosed with dyslexia.
Chelsee’s mother shared that although the actress was never academically inclined she was always very good at English language and a fast learner of even the most complicated dance movements.
- Father – Brian Healey aka Alan (Air Conditioning Engineer) (Expired in his late 20s)
- Mother – Beverley Jarvis aka Bev (National Health Service Employee)
- Siblings – Kate Sara Jarvis (Older Sister)
- Others – June Rust (Grandmother)
Chelsee is managed by –
- Elaine Greeley, Laine Management, Manchester
- Adam Sutherland and Adam Muddle, Profile Talent UK
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
46 kg or 101.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chelsee has dated –
- Oliver Lewis Norburn – In her early 20s, Chelsee was in a serious relationship with professional footballer Oliver, who is younger than her by four years. Oliver became a part of Tranmere Rovers Football club in 2017 but played for Bristol Rovers when he was dating Chelsee. The couple broke up in June 2012 because Oliver did not like Chelsee’s excessive partying and alcoholism.
- Lucien Laviscount (2011) – It was reported that Chelsee went out with her Waterloo Road co-star Lucien Laviscount towards the end of 2011 after they grew closer while working on the show. They were also spotted kissing after a date outside the Floridita restaurant in London.
- Jack Molloy (2014-2018) – Chelsee was introduced to Jack by a mutual friend and British singer-songwriter, Tulisa. The trio frequently came across each other at the same party circuit in London and Ibiza, Spain. Jack’s profession is unknown but he is based in North London and started dating Chelsee in 2014. Chelsee developed a solid friendship with Jack but struggled to sustain a stable relationship because he often got into trouble with the law. He was charged with producing cannabis, dangerous driving, and using a vehicle without insurance while serving a punishment of suspension from driving. In 2015, the couple broke up when Jack was sentenced to a year in jail. Chelsee continued to release statements in his defense justifying Jack is not a bad person. He was released within a few months and the couple continued to dwindle between an on-again-off-again relationship. They rekindled their romance yet again in 2016 and shared the news of an unplanned pregnancy. Together, they have a daughter named Coco Valentine Healey Molloy (b. July 2017) who was delivered through an emergency C-section.
Race / Ethnicity
Chelsee has Afro-Caribbean / Jamaican and English ancestry.
She frequently switches hair color every few months.
Hazel (Brown as the dominant color)
- Petite body type
- Likes to highlight her eyes using heavy make-up, maintaining thick arched eyebrows and eyelash extensions
- Frequently resorts to lip fillers to maintain thick lips
- Generously employs fake tan to keep her skin looking dark and smooth
2 (US) or 6 (UK) or 34 (EU)
- At the age of 18, Chelsee got a breast augmentation surgery to a DD cup size with the money her deceased father left her.
- But Chelsee was young and her body kept changing and developing thereafter. By the time she was in her early 20s, her bust size had grown to G cup.
- She decided to get the procedure reversed and ever since her bra size is 32D.
Best Known For
- Playing the character of Janeece Bryant in a high school drama called Waterloo Road from 2006 to 2012
- Finished season 9 of UK’s Strictly Come Dancing (2011) in 2nd place / Runner-up
- Also known for playing Goldie McQueen in the British soap opera Hollyoaks
First TV Show
Chelsee made her TV show debut at the age of 14 in 7 episodes of BBC Three drama TV series, Burn It (2003), in which she was cast as Katie Moore.
- Every time Chelsee wants to make a dramatic improvement in her physical fitness, she hires the services of celebrity personal trainer, David Donaldson of Prestige Fitness.
- She trains with him 5 times a week for combination workouts that involve boxing & other forms of cardio, intensive core strengthening and weight training.
- She takes up swimming and outdoor running whenever she can for an extra metabolic push.
- Chelsee shared in an interview that even though she does not aspire to be stick thin, her primary focus is on maintaining flat abs and toned arms.
- She tries to eat as healthy as possible but overindulgence in alcohol often ruins her momentum of maintaining a healthy routine.
- If ever she ends up enjoying a massive binge with her friends while dining out, Chelsee uses the herbal supplement Thisilyn Artichoke to control her belly bloat.
- The actress tries to stick to the following dietary routine as much as possible –
- Breakfast – Scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, fruit, green tea
- Snack – Pieces of Turkey or tuna or chocolate
- Lunch – Chicken salad /Chicken sandwich
- Supper/Dinner – Meat /Fish with steamed vegetables
- Chelsee avoids eating bread.
- During her pregnancy, however, she embraced all her cravings. She gorged on carbohydrate-heavy foods such as croissants and pizza as well as treated her sweet tooth with candies and chocolates.
- Although this led to her becoming uncomfortably big in the last few weeks of her pregnancy, she lost most of her pregnancy weight effortlessly within with a couple of months of delivering her baby because she resumed her staple diet of fruit and vegetables.
Chelsee Healey Facts
- Her father named her Chelsee after hearing the name in a movie.
- She lost her father to pancreatitis when she was just a 5-year-old toddler during a family holiday to Ibiza, Spain.
- Chelsee started working as an extra on several TV dramas before landing a major role at the age of 14.
- After honing her acting skills through local drama classes, young Chelsee caught the eye of talent agent Elaine Greeley who promptly signed her up to her agency.
- Chelsee was the first contestant in season 9 of Strictly Come Dancing to score a perfect score of 40/40 in week 11 of the competition for her Paso Doble dance.
- She is merely 9 and 10 years older than her onscreen sons in Hollyoaks played by Theo Graham and Malique Thompson-Dwyer.
Featured Image by Chelsee Healey Fans / Instagram