|Chloe Khan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||1, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Chloe Khan is an English TV personality, singer, model, social media star, and entrepreneur, best known for her audition under the name Chloe Victoria in the reality-TV music competition, The X Factor in 2010. Unfortunately, she was eliminated quickly after singing the song Underneath Your Clothes out of tune, which led Simon Cowell to call her “a nightmare to work with. A total nightmare”. Even though she stated that she wanted to get “as big as Shakira or Beyonce” her pictures of snorting cocaine surfaced in the media and she also admitted she was a private escort. After she was booted off the show, Chloe went on to start a webcam stripping business, and initially made £5 a minute. As the money racked up, she quit the business herself, but became an owner of her own cam site, Everyone’s Secret, and claimed she made around £2k an hour.
Chloe also went on to appear in the TV shows such as Snog Marry Avoid? (2010), Celebrity Big Brother (2016), 100% Hotter (2017), and Celebrity S*x Pod (2017). Chloe also began with a long road that she was fully open about – plastic surgery. Chloe had lip fillers, multiple breast surgeries to get to 32HH-cup implants, Brazilian butt lift, rhinoplasty, as well as veneers, all of which made her stand out from other models in the industry. In 2015, she stripped for Playboy Slovakia and was named “Playmate of the Month” in May of that year. In December 2015, she was on the cover of Playboy Venezuela. Chloe has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter.
Chloe Victoria Heald
Chloe Mafia, Chloe Khan, Persian Barbie, LA Princess
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Beverly Hills, California, United States
Singer, Social Media Star, TV Personality, Entrepreneur, Model
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chloe Khan has dated –
- Ian Hough – She was in a relationship with Ian Hough in the past and has a daughter with him named Destiny Skye Hough that she got before her appearance on The X Factor (2010). She gave birth to her at the age of 18. In fact, Chloe appeared on the show knowing she didn’t have the best voice but was determined to earn money for her daughter. The relationship with Ian was filled with problems, and Chloe lost custody of her daughter in 2011. Ian’s sister, Destiny’s paternal aunt, took her in, while Chloe had the right to visitation. She allegedly once disappeared 3 days before Christmas to go to Dubai, United Arab Emirates and didn’t see her daughter for 2 Christmases in a row. She defended herself by saying that she splits her time between the United Kingdom and Dubai because of Destiny and that it wasn’t her decision. If it were up to Chloe, she would’ve taken her daughter to Dubai and wouldn’t have even visited the United Kingdom.
- John Gray (2015) – Chloe met the entrepreneur and businessman John Gray, widely regarded as one of the richest men in the adult entertainment industry at that time, at a Halloween party at the Playboy Mansion. Both of them admitted that they bonded over a similar life story, as they both came from extreme poverty and had a “rags to riches” story. They began living in John’s mansion in Los Angeles, California, United States and Chloe was dubbed “LA Princess”. John also made her the face of his gentleman’s club Spearmint Rhino. The two ultimately parted ways as good friends. In fact, a representative for the couple stated that they separated, but would still take her daughter Destiny on an upcoming vacation together, which proved there was no hostility after the breakup.
- Stephen Bear (2016) – After she joined the TV show Celebrity Big Brother in summer of 2016, she began a fling with fellow housemate and reality-TV star Stephen Bear. Chloe was evicted on Day 16 and was the 3rd housemate to go.
- Mohammed Imran Khan – During the time she dated Stephen, a secret was unearthed. It turned out that Chloe was secretly married starting in 2011, to her childhood friend Mohammed Imran Khan. He was reportedly a British Pakistani from Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom. It was also why she had a ‘MIK’ tattoo on her finger, and why she changed her last name to ‘Khan’. In addition, she seemed to be living with him in her mansion in the United Kingdom, and that the two had dinner before she joined the cast of Celebrity Big Brother. After rumors began circulating wildly, Mohammed himself posted on her official Instagram account and stated: “Myself and Chloe were married years ago, it ended very amicably and we remain the best of friends. I am running her social media accounts for her whilst she is in the house, and she always has my full support”.
- Ashley Cain (2016-2017) – In October 2016, she began dating a football player, who appeared alongside her in the reality-TV show Just Tattoo of Us, Ashley Cain in the same year. At that time, Chloe got a tattoo of a love heart with devil horns. There was also a big fight with Stephen Bear after Ashley began destroying his car, and Stephen wanted to “bash his head in” so the TV producers had to hide the car. The fight wasn’t over Chloe, as Stephen already began dating a girl named Charlotte. During the course of their relationship, Ashley and Chloe also made an “X-rated” video of the Mannequin Challenge. In May 2017, she said that they remained good friends but that they’ve moved on from each other romantically.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent.
- Thin Nose
- Surgically enhanced body proportions
Chloe Khan has endorsed brands such as –
- Las Vegas Spearmint Rhino
- POSE & POUT
- House Of CB
- Liverpool & Chester Lipo
- Remi Cachet
- SJK Hair Extensions
- La Guérite
- Azora Bleu
- BikiniKinini Swimwear
- Skinny Revolution
- Louis Vuitton
- Pompoms and Frills
- The Balearic Islands
- I SAW IT FIRST
- Moda Minx
- KITTY LASH
- Case Gods
- INFINITY BRACELET UK
- Storm Desire
- BEACH DOLL Swimwear
- Sleeping Princess Studio
- SCULPT Activewear
- The Shankly Hotel
- Magic Mirror Hair Products
- Miss Hudson’s Aesthetics
- Victoria’s Secret
- BluePrint Nottingham
- Hugz Jean
- Holland Cooper
- SAINT LAURENT
- IceQueen Poland
- Starbucks Coffee
- Cari’s Closet
- Glamour Bikinis And Clothing
- Oh Polly
- Nazz Collection Clothing
- Locksbyloulou Hair Boutique
- Christian Dior
Best Known For
- Appearing as “Herself” in TV shows such as Snog Marry Avoid? (2010), The X Factor (2010), and Celebrity Big Brother (2016)
- Having undergone numerous cosmetic surgeries on her body, enhancing her lips, breasts, butt, waist, nose, and doing other corrections such as putting in veneers
- Her social media fanbase with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
Chloe Khan sang for the 1st time in the Auditions 5 episode of the music, reality-TV series The X Factor on September 18, 2010. At that time, she performed 1 song she was credited for, Summertime, and 2 she didn’t receive credit for, Underneath Your Clothes, and I Should Have Cheated. A week later, she performed a song Wishing on a Star, while in the 30th episode of the 7th season, on December 12, 2010, she had an uncredited performance of Lady Gaga‘s song, Bad Romance.
First TV Show
Chloe Khan made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode of the reality-TV series Snog Marry Avoid? in February 2010.
Chloe Khan Facts
- She grew up poor with her mom trying to make ends meet. They moved often and could barely pay the bills. Chloe stated that once all they had was beans on toast for a Christmas dinner.
- At the age of 13, Chloe turned to a life of crime and drugs. She was also almost killed during a date with Ian Hough because she sped in a car she stole and crashed it.
- Chloe was in the arena to watch “Fight of the Century”, Floyd Mayweather Jr. versus. Manny Pacquiao in May 2015. She also attended Elton John‘s Oscar party the same year.
- In December 2015, one of the pilots from Kuwait City in the United Arab Emirates lost his pilot license after Chloe posted a picture from inside the cockpit of the plane, which was frowned upon. He also smoked around 40 cigarettes during their journey according to her.
- She was reportedly contacted by a man allegedly belonging to a secret society, The Illuminati, in mid-2016. He promised her that she would have more than £60 million within 2 years. She suspected it was a hoax and blocked him.
- In February 2018, Chloe appeared on the talk-show Good Morning Britain to advocate for free botched plastic surgery correction, as she had a nose job that left her unable to breathe in 2017. She traveled to Ukraine to meet a surgeon who seemed perfect over social media but ruined her life. She was extremely ill and couldn’t move for 2 days, and had to wear bandages for 20 hours a day because of the bleeding and bruising, and was left with no sense of smell.
- In June 2019, she was the target of hackers, who gained access to her Twitter account. They threatened to leak 100+ fully n*ked pictures, videos with her and her ex-boyfriend John Gray, as well as a plethora of things that would ruin her career, but ultimately didn’t follow through with their threat.
- She was once forced to cancel her appearance because she received serious threats of acid being thrown her way, which could’ve been fatal or left her with scars for life. The event came not too long after her Instagram account was shut down by a stalker, who made her extremely unsafe in her own home.
- She was often compared to Kim Kardashian in the way she looks and the life she leads.
- Chloe organized a special treat for her followers in July 2019 on Instagram. She announced that she would give away £20k worth of cosmetic surgery procedures of their choice to a few lucky fans.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, OnlyFans, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Chloe Khan / Instagram