|Chloe Lloyd Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1992|
Chloe Lloyd is a British fashion model who has done modeling work for a variety of brands such as The Body Shop, Schwarzkopf, Maybelline, Rubber B, and many more. She has been featured in numerous magazines like Cosmopolitan, Elle, Brides, Glamour, Marie Claire, and Vogue.
Crewe, England, UK
Chloe attended South Cheshire College to study performing arts.
- Father – Robert Lloyd
- Mother – Melanie Lloyd
- Siblings – Dean Lloyd (Older Brother)
Chloe Lloyd can be contacted via these agencies –
- Storm Models – London
- Two Management – Los Angeles
- Elite Model Management – Miami
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Unique Models – Denmark
- Iconic Management – Hamburg
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Chloe Lloyd dated –
- Jake Roche (2012-2013) – British recording artist and musician, Jake Roche and Chloe dated from 2012 to 2013.
- Dougie Poynter (2012) – Lloyd was again RUMORed to be in a relationship with McFly bass guitarist, Dougie Poynter in April 2012, when they appeared in a photo shoot for Dougie’s own clothing line Saint Kidd.
- Jamie Laing (2013) – The reality television series Made in Chelsea’s Jamie Laing and Chloe were an item in November 2013.
- Josh Cuthbert (2014-Present) – In November 2014, she started dating boy band Union J member Josh Cuthbert. In November 2015, they got engaged in Venice, Italy. They married in a private wedding at Aynhoe Park on August 9, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick lips
- Beautiful blue eyes
32-24-34 in or 81-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Chloe ha modeled for brands and designers like Maybelline, NewYorker, Rubber B, Schwarzkopf, and The Body Shop.
She is the face of Thomas Sabo’s new fragrance Eau De Karma.
Best Known For
Posing for several brands in their photo shoots such as Thomas Sabo, Maybelline, etc.
The model stays in shape by going to the gym, which is actually two floors below her apartment. Chloe works there under the guidance of a personal trainer. But, she is not a fitness freak. So, she just does gymming to the bare minimum extent – to whatever amount is required.
Also, she eats healthy and cooks her vegetables whenever she gets time. She also drinks lots of tea.
Chloe Lloyd Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Japanese
- Healthy Meal to Cook – Salmon and vegetables
- App – Instagram
- TV Show – Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007-Present)
- Emoji – Little monkey ones
- Brand – Zara
- Beauty Product – St Tropez face oil, MAC eyeshadow
- SI Swimsuit Model – Gigi Hadid
- Sport – English Football
- Body Part on a guy – Arms
Source – MarieClaire.co.uk, SI
Chloe Lloyd Facts
- Lloyd’s professional career started in 2010.
- When she was 17, Chloe was named “Face of Bank” in 2010 as she won high street store’s campaign be beating 1000s of models.
- She can be seen in The Wanted’s song, “I Found You” which was released in 2012.
- She graced the cover of Elle Portugal and Elle Norway magazines in June 2015 and October 2015 respectively.
- Unlike other models, she was not discovered in the shopping mall or while walking on the streets of London. In fact, she believes that winning an online contest actually kickstarted her career.
- It is because of Instagram that she received so many contracts (or at least meetings) with brands such as Victoria’s Secret, Guess, and the list goes on.
- She considers herself a huge geek.
- As she was intelligent, she used to get advice from her teachers to be either doctor or teacher or some other brain-related profession. But, as we all know she chose the opposite.
- Olsen twins (Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen) are her style icons.
- She also admires models Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Kate Moss.
- In the summer of 2015, she and her then-boyfriend, Josh Cuthbert were involved in a serious car accident when Josh hammered his Mercedes car into another one. The car in front of theirs suddenly stopped, which resulted in the accident. Both of them got minor patches on the skin and some tissue injury.
- If she weren’t a model, she would have been either an artist or an actress.