|Chloe Memisevic Quick Info|
|Year of Birth||1993|
Chloe Memisevic is a Swedish fashion model signed to Wilhelmina Models in the past. Her looks – towering height, sunken cheeks, and high cheekbones caught the attention of designer Marc Jacobs, who immediately cast her for his Spring 2011 show at the New York Fashion Week. Her breakout appearance garnered a lot of attention, and soon after, she walked for Proenza Schouler, Hermes, Giles, and Erdem, all at the Ready-To-Wear Fall 2011 event.
Chloe Memisevic was born in 1993.
She completed her secondary education in Malmö, Sweden.
Chloe Memisevic is represented by –
- Nisch Management (Talent Agent) in Stockholm, Sweden
- Satoru Japan Inc. (Talent Agent) in Tokyo, Japan
- Next Canada (Talent Agent) in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
6 ft or 183 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Chloe Memisevic has dated –
- Rory (2010) – In late 2010, she lived with her boyfriend Rory in London, England, United Kingdom.
- Wynston Shannon (2014-Present) – Her relationship with fashion photographer Wynston Shannon can be traced to November 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Croatian descent on her paternal side and of Serbian descent on her maternal side.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Dark Brown’ and ‘Light Brown’ in the past.
- Towering height
- High cheekbones
Chloe Memisevic Favorite Things
- Brands (In 2010) – Rick Owens, Ann Demeulemeester, Givenchy, Obscur
Source – Cromoda.com
Chloe Memisevic Facts
- Fashion agents noticed her on the streets of her hometown, Malmö, Sweden, at the age of 12. She refused their offer to try out because she was still too young.
- A year and a half after the initial contact, between the ages of 13 and 14, she was signed to Nisch Management.
- Chloe became a full-time model in June 2010 and moved to London, England, United Kingdom. The city quickly became her “home base” while she traveled across the world for work.
- Her name was blatantly mentioned following the death of the French model Isabelle Caro in December 2010. A journalist of the portal Independent warned that fashion models were too thin and used her as one of the examples. Some even went on to state that she was “a symptom of the rotten fashion industry.”
- Chloe prefers modeling on a runway because everything is filled with energy and she gets a “kick out of it.”
- She has appeared in publications such as L’Officiel Hommes China, Indie Magazine, Plaza Magazine, and REVS Magazine in 2013.
- In May 2015, she appeared on the pages of Italian Vogue. A year later, she landed a spot in L’Officiel Paris magazine.
- Chloe walked the runways for Marine Serre at their Marine Serre S/S 2019 Show.
Featured Image by Chloe Memisevic / Instagram