|Chris Galya Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 23, 1987|
Chris Galya is an American actor, voice actor, and model who is best known for having been cast as Tony Chiccolini / Tony in the comedy series, Jessie. He has also worked in several other shows and movies which include The Boonies, Acting Dead, Family Guy, Dead Trigger, Isolated, Piper’s QUICK Picks, AwesomenessTV, On the Spot Interviews, Piper’s Picks TV, and Momma’s Man. Aspiring to flourish as an actor since his early years, he used to record fun videos with his brother. Galya has also won an Indie Series Award in the ‘Best Supporting Actor (Comedy)’ category for his role as Hunter Lee in the satirical dark comedy series, Acting Dead. Chris Galya has also accumulated a huge social media fan base with his acting skills as well as stunning pictures and enjoys more than 70k followers on Twitter and more than 180k followers on Instagram.
Christopher Raymond Galya
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
The details about Chris Galya’s educational qualifications are not known.
Actor, Voice Actor, Model
- Father – John Galya
- Mother – Denise Galya
- Siblings – Vinny Galya (Brother)
- Others – William Postiglione (Maternal Grandfather), Doris (Maternal Grandmother)
Chris Galya is represented by Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris Galya has dated –
- Heather Catania (2012-Present) – Chris Galya started going out with the creative director and digital strategist, Heather Catania, in 2012. They have since been together and can often be seen attending various events. Heather Catania is a gorgeous woman who previously was a Nylon Magazine editor and has also served as the CEO of the clothing line named The Influence.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent.
- Chiseled face
- Often wears glasses
Chris Galya has appeared in TV commercials for Pizza Hut in 2018 alongside Myia Zadi, Symera Jackson, and Kai Zen.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Tony Chiccolini / Tony in the comedy TV series, Jessie, which starred the likes of Debby Ryan, Peyton List, Cameron Boyce, Karan Brar, Skai Jackson, and Kevin Chamberlin
- Appearing in a number of movies such as Momma’s Man, Isolated, and Dead Trigger
- Having been cast as Hunter Lee in the satirical dark comedy TV show, Acting Dead, and starring alongside Brian Beacock, Jillian Clare, Patrika Darbo, Paul Nygro, and John Yelvington
- Guest appearing on shows such as KARtv, On the Spot Interviews, Piper’s Picks TV, and Piper’s QUICK Picks
Chris Galya made his first theatrical film appearance as Teen Boy 2 in the comedy-drama movie, Momma’s Man, in 2008. It starred the likes of Matt Boren, Flo Jacobs, Ken Jacobs, Dana Varon, Gabriel Welch, Piero Arcilesi, and Nan Archilesi.
First TV Show
Chris Galya made his first TV show appearance as Tony in an episode, titled New York, New Nanny, of the family comedy show, Jessie, in September 2011.
As a voice actor, Chris Galya made his TV show debut by providing vocals to the character of Johnny Lawrence /Daniel LaRusso in an episode, titled The Most Interesting Man in the World, of the animated comedy show, Family Guy, in April 2014.
Chris Galya stays fit by leading a healthy lifestyle and working out whenever he gets the time. He can often be seen flaunting his abs in his shirtless pictures. Galya also enjoys indulging in various sports such as tennis which, in turn, keep him in shape. Moreover, he has also taken Muay Thai classes.
Chris Galya Favorite Things
- Some Of His Favorite Impressions – Regis Philbin, Denzel Washington, and Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch
- Episode To Shoot For The Show ‘Jessie’ – “The Princess & the Pea Brain”
Source – BSCKids.com
Chris Galya Facts
- Chris Galya grew up on the east coast along with his brother.
- He has been interested in the art of acting ever since he was a child and loved entertaining people. He also used to record videos with his brother Vinny Galya.
- Before getting cast in the show Jessie, Debby Ryan’s mom gave him an “incognito” interview. He credits her for starring in the show.
- Chris Galya and Debby Ryan share a great bond and he has described her as someone great, super professional, and filled with positive energy.
- He loves learning new things and also enjoys the challenge that comes with the desire of learning something new.
- If he could guest star on any of the shows, Chris Galya would love guest starring on the Fox sitcom, New Girl.
- In 2015, he won an Indie Series Award in the ‘Best Supporting Actor (Comedy)’ category for his role as Hunter Lee in the satirical dark comedy series, Acting Dead.
- He enjoys doing impressions and has imitated the likes of Betty White, Regis Philbin, George W. Bush, Pee Wee Herman, and Dr. Seuss’ The Grinch.
- Chris Galya is fond of tennis and baseball.
- During his free time, he enjoys drawing, skateboarding, bike riding, and surfing.
- Follow Chris Galya on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Chris Galya / Instagram