Christian Peter Coulson
Manchester, England, UK
Christian received an academic scholarship and hence attended the Westminster School in London. From 1990-1997, he was a member of UK’s National Youth Music Theatre.
He attended the University of Cambridge and earned a degree in English in 2000 from Clare College.
Actor, director, author, photographer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
The Katz Company manages Christian Coulson.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
74 kg or 163 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christian is most likely single. There is no information about his past or present relationships.
Race / Ethnicity
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Christian Coulson hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Best Known For
Playing the role of a 16-year-old Tom Marvolo Riddle in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in 2002.
Christian was first seen in The Four Feathers in the role of a drummer boy in 2002. But, his role was uncredited.
His first credited theatrical film appearance was in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets in 2002 as Tom Marvolo Riddle, the younger version of Lord Voldemort. He was 23 at the time of filming and played the character who was 16 years old due to his young looks.
First TV Show
Christian first appeared on the television show, Love in a Cold Climate in 2001, which was a miniseries. He played the role of Matt Radlett on the show.
Christian Coulson’s workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Christian Coulson Favorite Things
- Author – Charles Dickens, Irving, David Foster Wallace
- Movie – Amadeus, Chinatown
Source – Facebook
Christian Coulson Facts
- The rock musical “The Fallen” had the lyrics and a book written by Christian Coulson. The performance of the musical took place in 1998 at Bedford Modern School.
- His parents were abroad when he was studying, and so, he felt alone and like an orphan most of the times. He used his experience of isolation to connect with the character of Tom Riddle.
- Christian finds Toy Story to be the most inspiring movie for its storyline.
- Christian has directed Shorts in the Summer (at The Tank in New York) which is an annual series of short plays focusing on queer issues. The plays are written and presented by artists of the queer community.
- He has worked as the assistant director for the Off-Broadway production of The Effect at Barrow Street Theatre in New York City.
- Christian expressed his wish to reprise his role for Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince, but director David Yates felt that at 29, he was too old to play the character. Frank Dillane ended up playing the role instead.
- He is a regular feature in the world of theatre. He made his first appearance in “Romeo and Juliet” as the titular character Romeo at the Liverpool Playhouse in 2002.
- He has a penchant for photography and his works have been published in the New York Times, LA Times, Elle, Time Out New York, and some UK publications.
- Although from England, Christian moved base to New York City in 2010 to pursue his career as an actor and director.
- Follow him on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Featured Image by I Am Nasrine / Flickr / CC BY 2.0