|Christine Adams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 15, 1974|
Christine Adams is a British-American actress and model who shot to fame after appearing in the short film Willows (2001). She gained further acclaim by starring in several other movies like Batman Begins (2005) and by getting featured in numerous TV shows including The Whole Truth (2010-2011). Christine has garnered more than 100k followers on Instagram.
London, England, United Kingdom
She went to Middlesex University.
She has been represented by Innovative Artists.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- David Young – She is married to David Young. They have 2 daughters together.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Jamaican descent.
- High cheekbones
- Cheerful smile
Christine Adams Favorite Things
- Food – Tacos
Source – Instagram
Christine Adams Facts
- She was brought up in Northampton in England.
- Christine has recollected that it had taken time, patience, and persistence for her to get her start in TV. She would go to endless auditions, get rejected, and not understand why she did not get chosen. There was no overnight success, and it had been just getting the first part where she had four lines, followed by working up to one scene and then three scenes, with the process being a kind of slow build. Christine had found it great as she learned the most being on the job. It had been plenty of sitting on the set with nothing to do except watch the actions of everybody else and absorb it. Even after gaining stardom, she has kept learning every day and enjoyed doing so.
- She is among the few actresses to have portrayed characters for both Marvel Television and DC Entertainment.
- Adams has affirmed that she has many fond memories of the wonderful experience of playing the series regular role of Mira in the science fiction drama television series Terra Nova (2011). The filming had been done in Australia, where green screens were not used much. A lot of the shooting was really done in the jungle, without the use of sets or backdrops. She was far away from home, and the cast became very close, like one big family. She had cherished having the family atmosphere on the show.
- On October 16, 2019, she became a naturalized citizen of the United States.
- Christine has revealed that in the course of trying to balance motherhood with her busy work life, she has faced scenarios of chaos. She has given credit to her husband, without whom she would not have been able to manage both. Sometimes her job has taken her to a far-off land and she has had to pack up and go, on very short notice.
- Adams has found optimism and positivity to be part of her hardwiring, having been a half-glass-full type of person always. She has never had to work on having a positive mindset as she has had it naturally, having regarded it as an asset in her career. She has seen that to become successful, there is a real mental strength that is required. Christine has had a great ability to find a positive in any given scenario, that she has thought of being the real reason behind her good career, as she has believed that something positive must be taken away from an experience.
Featured Image by Christine Adams / Instagram