|Christopher Romero Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 2001|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Christopher Romero is an American social media personality, TikToker, Instagram star, and YouTuber who shot to fame by posting his fun and comedy videos on the popular social media platform, TikTok. Initially, he did not inform his mother about his career pursuits in the field of social media because he was not sure about how she would take it. However, Christopher Romero told her after he had gained a substantial fan base and she has been totally supporting her son’s choices ever since because she has realized it that that’s his passion and something that he enjoys doing. He is also very popular on Instagram where he has uploaded a number of pictures alongside his friends, such as Josh Richards, Giovanny, Sebastián Topete, Brandon Westenberg, Alex Guzman, Tayler Holder, Carlos Mena, Hailey Orona, Jesse Underhill, and family. Christopher Romero has also made his way into becoming a YouTuber and has created not one, but two YouTube channels on which he has uploaded videos based on pranks, Q&As, reactions, and several other things and has also amassed more than 100k subscribers collectively. He has also often showcased his love for his supporters via videos and pictures and loves meeting them whenever possible. Moreover, Christopher Romero has also garnered an impressive fan base on social media as he enjoys more than 3 million fans on TikTok, more than 500k followers on Instagram, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Colorado, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Personality, TikToker, Instagram Star, YouTuber
- Mother – Consuelo Romero
- Siblings – Isabel Romero (Younger Sister) (Social media Personality, TikToker)
- Others – Vi Romero (Maternal Grandmother)
Christopher Romero is represented by Vivid Management.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christopher Romero has dated –
- Karina Conti – Christopher Romero previously dated YouTuber and Instagram personality, Karina Conti. It was Conti who texted Romero first on December 28, 2015, and then they eventually started talking to one another. It was later when they were hanging out at The Cheesecake Factory that Romero realized that he liked her and, hence, he was the one who told her the same first. They even collaborated on a few YouTube videos and used to share their pictures on Instagram as well. Also, he revealed in one of his YouTube videos that he liked her voice as well as the fact that she could somewhat blink her eyes while they are closed. On August 5, 2017, he uploaded a video titled “BREAKING UP With My Girlfriend.. (Prank) BACKFIRES!!!” on his channel in which he pranks Karina Conti about their breakup and only reveals the reality to her later in the video. However, their romance did not last very long and they decided to part ways eventually.
- Madi Monroe (2019-2020) – In 2019, Christopher Romero started going out with DJ, actress, singer, and dancer, Madi Monroe. Both of them had also uploaded a couple of their pictures on Instagram and were seen hanging out with one another on a number of occasions. Moreover, in August 2019, Madi Monroe and Christopher Romero also went to Disneyland and as it was evident from one of his posts, he referred to her as his ‘bean’. However, the couple called it quits in October 2020.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Toned body
- Chiseled facial features
Christopher Romero has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Aporro, MCM, and Yours Truly Clothing.
Best Known For
- Uploading his fun videos on TikTok which have gained him a huge number of supporters
- Posting his pictures, as well as pictures alongside his friends and family, on Instagram
- Having created his 2 YouTube channels as he has gained more than 20k subscribers on his older channel and more than 80k subscribers on the channel that he created afterward
- Having garnered an immense social media fan base with more than 3 million fans on TikTok, more than 500k followers on Instagram, and more than 100k followers on Twitter
Christopher Romero has evidently maintained a well-toned body by working out on a regular basis. Many of his Instagram selfies, as well as pictures alongside his friends, focus on flaunting his core region. Moreover, he also keeps posting his shirtless mirror selfies to keep a check on his growth.
Christopher Romero Favorite Things
- Thing About Touring – That he gets to tour along with his friends because that’s when he does not have to be touring with strangers and they can all visit different places, meet their supporters, and just have fun
Source – YouTube
Christopher Romero Facts
- When he started his social media pursuits, Christopher Romero did not tell his mother about it right away as she was not very much aware of it all. Instead, he waited until he had gained a nice fan base and then revealed the thing to his mother who soon understood how social media works and has been supporting him ever since. She has also appeared in a few of his videos as well as pictures.
- During his younger years, he and his family used to live in sort of low-income apartments and he did not get to travel much when he was young.
- Christopher Romero first joined YouTube with his eponymous channel on January 10, 2016, and posted some videos on the channel which amassed more than 300k views while the channel has more than 20k subscribers. However, he was not a very frequent uploader.
- He created his new YouTube channel on October 6, 2017, and the videos on the channel have more than 800k views.
- When asked if he would ever date a fan, Christopher Romero replied in affirmation saying that it would be nice in a way because supporters are the ones who know your likes, your dislikes, and all the other things.
- The first time a fan recognized him was at Sam’s Club in Colorado and he was there with his mother. So, when a girl came up to him and asked for a picture, his mother was a little confused because initially, she did not know anything about her son pursuing a career in social media.
- To him, hitting a million fans on TikTok was one of his biggest accomplishments.
- He has been a big fan of the Netflix reality television series, Chasing Cameron, which stars social media personality and actor, Cameron Dallas.
- Christopher Romero has described his fans as sweet, savage, loving, and supportive. Also, he loves how his supporters always have his back and go through the things that he has been going through alongside him.
- According to him, the biggest challenge with being a social media personality is that you have to be very consistent with the content and be on time. On the other hand, all the traveling around different places and meeting his supporters is all the more rewarding.
- He is friends with the likes of Griffin Johnson, Hootie Hurley, Josh Richards, Chase Hudson, Aaron Melloul, Giovanny, Sebastián Topete, Brandon Westenberg, Alex Guzman, Tayler Holder, Carlos Mena, Hailey Orona, Jack Riyn, Jesse Underhill, Oliver Moy, and many others.
- Christopher Romero has also launched his merch.
- His family has a dog named Zelda.
- A piece of advice that Christopher Romero would like to give his past self is to not care about what anyone else says, do your own thing, and never give up.
- If he were ever caught in a house fire, he would try to save his phone, his dog, and his camera.
- His biggest pet peeve is when people eat with their mouths open.
- Christopher Romero loves his baby sister and has also uploaded several pictures and videos with her.
Featured Image by Christopher Romero / Instagram