|Ciera Stitz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 31, 1999|
Ciera Stitz is an American YouTuber best known for her skills in gymnastics and her physical fitness. She has an identical twin sister who is also a famous YouTuber. Ciera is a member of the channel, where she features challenges, gymnastics, and her family members, named “TheCheernastics2”. She has more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 2 million subscribers on her YouTube channel.
Iowa, United States
Iowa, United States
Ciera attended the University of Iowa to obtain a degree in physical education.
- Father – Gary Stitz
- Mother – Gail Stitz
- Siblings – Megan Stitz (Identical Twin Sister) (YouTuber), Hailey Stitz (Older Sister)
- Others – Maggie Atcheson (Cousin), Ashlyn (Cousin), Mekenna (Cousin), Maverick (Cousin), Jerry (Uncle), Krissy (Aunt)
Ciera manages her career herself.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ciera prefers not to speak about her personal life on social media which makes it hard to say anything about her relationship status.
Race / Ethnicity
She has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- White Fox Boutique
- Love Street Apparel
- Rhythm Livin
Best Known For
- Being the identical twin sister of gymnast and YouTube sensation, Megan Stitz
- Uploading vlogs, Q&A’s, challenges, lifestyle and family features to her YouTube channels TheCheernastics2 and Megan and Ciera
Since a very early age, Ciera had been taking part in the sport of gymnastics which has continuously helped her stay fit and flexible.
To maintain her physique that she developed throughout the years by participating in gymnastics, Ciera goes to the gym 3 times a week and prefers to keep switching her exercises as well as exercise days to maintain the same intensity level, each time she performs an exercise.
On the days that she does leg exercises, she usually focuses more on quadriceps using a kettlebell, weighted squats, and hip abduction exercises.
On upper-body workout days, she prefers to do full upper-body exercises rather than focusing on one body part a day. Ciera focuses on her back, chest, triceps, shoulders, and biceps for which, she does exercises such as tricep cable pulldowns, assisted pull-ups, lateral shoulder raises, and then for the back, she prefers seated cable rows, deadlifts, and for her biceps, she likes to do bicep curls with lighter weights.
Ciera also focuses on her core workout and does tri sets and then, going straight into Russian twists, planks, side planks using a dumbbell, and bicycle crunches.
For HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training), she gets onto a treadmill at a running speed performing short 20 second runs before taking 40-second intervals which she repeats 10 times per set. After that, she completes her cardio workout with a short sprint.
When in the gym, she follows a standard pattern of 10 reps x 3 sets for all her exercises, giving the body an excellent lean workout while keeping muscle and bone intact.
Ciera Stitz Favorite Things
- Thing To Do At Universal Studios – Watching the Blueman Guy
- TV Show – Grey’s Anatomy
Ciera Stitz Facts
- She started doing gymnastics when she was 8 years old.
- Apart from her 2 sisters, she also has 8 step-siblings.
- Ciera had been participating in the gymnastics 3 years before she, her sister Megan and their cousin Maggie started their channel TheCheernastics2 in 2011.
- Ciera and her sister were a part of the famous YouTube channel SevenGymnasticsGirls before they bid farewell to the group in 2014.
- In 2012, she and her sister, Megan started their own YouTube channel called Megan and Ciera to which they feature several videos of pranks, challenges, and workout routines.
- She is an Xcel Diamond gymnast and also competed in 2017.
- She considers gymnastics to be a scary sport.
- Ciera’s parents separated from each other while she was still young and got remarried to different people. Ciera’s mother got married to a man who had 4 children from his previous relationships and her father got married to a woman who also had 4 children already.
- Visit her official merchandise website @ thecheernastics2.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Ciera Stitz / Instagram