|Cindy Mello Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 2, 1995|
Cindy Mello is a Brazilian model known for her successful modeling career. She has graced the covers of popular magazines like Maxim, GQ, and Sports Illustrated and has done endorsement work for brands like MVMT, Adidas, and Misguided. Cindy has a huge social media fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Porto Alegre, Brazil
- Siblings – Cassio Mello (Older Brother)
Cindy Mello is represented by –
- Ford Models Brasil
- Premier Model Management – London
- VDM Model Management – Amsterdam
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cindy Mello has dated –
- Ryan Frederick – Cindy Mello is in a relationship with American model Ryan Frederick. They often flaunt their relationship on their respective social media accounts and have collaborated for a couple of modeling projects as well.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Latin American ancestry.
- Fuller Lips
- Toned and lithe figure
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU) or 3.5 (UK)
Cindy Mello has used her strong social media reach to promote a number of products and brands like –
Best Known For
- Having modeled for the esteemed publications such as Maxim, GQ, and Sports Illustrated.
- Her popularity on several social media platforms. She has more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Cindy Mello regularly hits the gym in a bid to preserve her perfect figure. She usually relies on the advice of her New York City-based personal trainer Rogerio Kowlessar to get the most out of her workout regime.
Although Rogerio gets her to work multiple body parts in the gym, the focus is more on toning her core and strengthening her lower body. They have also included boxing in her workout regime.
Cindy Mello Favorite Things
- Spirit Animal – Cat
- Secret Addiction – Candy
- Celebrity Crush – Bradley Cooper
- Superpower – Ability to fly
- Song – Hotline Bling by Drake
- Party Jam – Brazilian music
- Travel Destination – Bali
- Clothing Item – Leather Jacket
- Travel Essentials – Comfortable clothes
- Prized Possession – Her family
Source – Misguided, GQ
Cindy Mello Facts
- She got her first big breakthrough after she was hired for an endorsement campaign for Adidas.
- If she hadn’t become a model, she would have loved to study psychology and pursue a career in the relevant field.
- Cindy started her modeling career in 2011.
- In August 2017, she joined a number of high profile models such as Caroline Kelley, Shanina Shaik, Barbara Fialho, and Hilary Rhoda to audition for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Cindy Mello / Instagram