Hilary Hollis Rhoda
Chevy Chase, Maryland, USA
Rhoda attended St. Jane de Chantal School in Bethesda, Maryland for grade school. Before her career as a model, Rhoda graduated from the Academy of the Holy Cross, a Catholic all-girls school in Maryland.
Fashion / Runway Model
These are her talent agencies –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – New York (2011-2012)
- IMG Models – New York (2006-2011)
- IMG Models – London (2009 – 2011)
- IMG Models – Milan (2009 – 2011)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
- Mark Sanchez (2009) – In May 2009, she had a fling with American football player, who is New York Jets quarterback. It was confirmed by New York Post.
- Sean Avery (September 2009-Present) – Former professional Canadian Ice Hockey player Sean Avery had a 2-year year long relationship with the American model from September 2009 to August 2011. Their relationship status was confirmed by a post from nypost.com. But, they got back together and announced their engagement in November 2013. On October 10, 2015, the couple got married at Parrish Art Museum.
Race / Ethnicity
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has walked the ramp and advertised for Abercrombie & Fitch, Ann Taylor , Balenciaga, Bally, Banana Republic, Belstaff ,Bergdorf Goodman, Blanco, Bloomingdale’s, Blumarine, Brioni, C&A, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared2, Donna Karan, Emanuel Ungaro, Eres beachwear, Estee Lauder, Etro, GAP, Givenchy, Gucci, H&M, Hermes, Hollister, Hugo Boss Black, Jones New York, Just Cavalli, Lancome, Louis Vuitton, Max Mara, Michael Kors ‘Very Hollywood Color Collection’ cosmetics, Neiman Marcus, Pedro del Hierro, Peek & Cloppenburg, Pucci, Ralph Lauren Blue label, Roberto Cavalli, St. John, Valentino, Victoria’s Secret, Zara.
Best Known For
Her work with the brand Estée Lauder and her 2009, 2010 and 2011 appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
She has appeared in documentaries. Her first movie (although it was a TV movie) was Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2009 as herself in 2009.
First TV Show
Hilary’s debut television show was Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2006 fashion show in which she did catwalk for Balenciaga, Chanel, Hermes, Jenni Kayne, Lanvin, Rochas, Rodarte, Valentino, Wunderkind, Yves Saint Laurent.
Peek into her workout routine through a small video below –
Alexander Wang, Isabel Marant, Rag & Bone
Hilary Rhoda Facts
- Hilary likes to play hockey, which is her hobby.
- She has also appeared in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
- She has graced the cover of various magazines like Doingbird, Flare, Vogue, L’Officiel, W, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Dazed & Confused, i-D, Ocean Drive, Town & Country, Foam, Scene, Tatler, Numero, etc.
- Hilary was discovered by ProScout event in Washington D.C.
- In January 2007, she signed an exclusive deal with Estée Lauder as their newest face.
- She was ranked 12 by Forbes magazine, in their list of World’s 15 Top-Earning Supermodels. She was estimated to be earning $2 million.
- Visit her official website @ www.hilaryrhoda.com
- Follow her on Twitter.