|Hilary Rhoda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 6, 1987|
Hilary Rhoda is an American model who is best known for her work with the brand Estée Lauder as well as for her appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2009, 2010, and 2011. Hilary has also worked with many other noted brands and designers like Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Carolina Herrera, Gucci, Gap, Celine, Chanel, Chloe, Christian Dior, Donna Karan, Versace, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Zac Posen, Oscar de la Renta, Givenchy, Hermes, Anna Sui, Louis Vuitton, Lacoste, Lanvin, Loewe, Marc Jacobs, Valentino, Rag & Bone, Paco Rabanne, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Vera Wang, Roberto Cavalli, Belstaff, Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino, Fendi, DKNY, Dsquared2, Blumarine, and Tommy Hilfiger. Moreover, she has also graced the covers of magazines like Elle Russia, Elle Italy, Vogue Thailand, Madame, Harper’s Bazaar China, Harper’s Bazaar Czech, Harper’s Bazaar Turkey, Vogue Germany, Vogue Ukraine, Glass UK, Marie Claire Mexico, Muse, Vogue Mexico, W Korea, Elle Spain, and L’Officiel India.
Hilary Hollis Rhoda
Chevy Chase, Maryland, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rhoda attended St. Jane de Chantal School in Bethesda, Maryland for grade school. Before her career as a model, Rhoda graduated from the Academy of the Holy Cross, a Catholic all-girls school in Maryland.
Fashion / Runway Model
- Others – Wilfred Lee Koontz (Maternal Grandfather), Margaret J. Brown (Maternal Grandmother)
These are her talent agencies –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Women Management – Milan
- Untitled Entertainment
- Women Management – New York (2011-2012)
- IMG Models – New York (2006-2011)
- IMG Models – London (2009 – 2011)
- IMG Models – Milan (2009 – 2011)
Her net worth has been $11 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hilary Rhoda has dated –
- Mark Sanchez (2009) – In May 2009, she had a fling with American football player Mark Sanchez who has served as New York Jets quarterback. It was confirmed by the New York Post.
- Sean Avery – Former professional Canadian Ice Hockey player Sean Avery had a 2-year-long relationship with the American model from September 2009 to August 2011. But, they eventually got back together and announced their engagement in November 2013. On October 10, 2015, the couple got married at Parrish Art Museum in New York. In 2020, they announced that they were expecting their first child together and their son, Nash Hollis Avery, was born on July 28, 2020. In July 2022, it was revealed that Hilary had filed for divorce from Sean after almost 7 years of marriage.
Race / Ethnicity
Hilary Rhoda is of German, English, and Irish descent.
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
She has walked the ramp and advertised for Abercrombie & Fitch, Ann Taylor, Balenciaga, Bally, Banana Republic, Belstaff, Bergdorf Goodman, Blanco, Bloomingdale’s, Blumarine, Brioni, C&A, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared2, Donna Karan, Emanuel Ungaro, Eres beachwear, Estee Lauder, Etro, GAP, Givenchy, Gucci, H&M, Hermes, Hollister, Hugo Boss Black, Jones New York, Just Cavalli, Lancome, Louis Vuitton, Max Mara, Michael Kors ‘Very Hollywood Color Collection’ cosmetics, Neiman Marcus, Pedro del Hierro, Peek & Cloppenburg, Pucci, Ralph Lauren Blue Label, Roberto Cavalli, St. John, Valentino, Victoria’s Secret, Zara.
Best Known For
Her work with the brand Estée Lauder and her 2009, 2010, and 2011 appearances in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
She has appeared in documentaries. Her first movie (although it was a TV movie) was Sports Illustrated: Swimsuit 2009 as herself in 2009.
First TV Show
Hilary’s debut television show was Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2006 fashion show in which she did catwalk for Balenciaga, Chanel, Hermes, Jenni Kayne, Lanvin, Rochas, Rodarte, Valentino, Wunderkind, Yves Saint Laurent.
Peek into her workout routine through a small video below –
Alexander Wang, Isabel Marant, Rag & Bone
Hilary Rhoda Facts
- Hilary likes to play hockey, which is her hobby.
- She has also appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2009, 2010, and 2011.
- She has graced the cover of various magazines like Doingbird, Flare, Vogue, L’Officiel, W, Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Dazed & Confused, i-D, Ocean Drive, Town & Country, Foam, Scene, Tatler, Numero, etc.
- Hilary was discovered by the ProScout event in Washington D.C.
- In January 2007, she signed an exclusive deal with Estée Lauder as their newest face.
- She was ranked 12 by Forbes magazine, in their list of World’s 15 Top-Earning Supermodels. She was estimated to be earning $2 million.