|Cloe Feldman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1997|
Cloe Feldman is an American YouTube star known for her popularity on various social media platforms. She has done endorsement work for various brands like Princess Polly Boutique and Amazon. Cloe has a YouTube channel titled CloeCouture with more than 4 million subscribers. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
CloeCouture, Cloe Feldman
Florida, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
In November 2014, she posted a tour video of her lavish and elegant house, which has an indoor gym and a private dock.
After the completion of her high school education, Cloe Feldman got enrolled in a business and economics course at the University of California, Los Angeles.
YouTube Star, Singer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Her mother passed away from cancer in February 2016.
- Siblings – Sage Breena (Younger Sister), Mia Breena (Older Sister)
Cloe Feldman is represented by Kimberly Perplies of James Grant Group.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cloe Feldman has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public domain, which has led to lots of speculation and empty rumors about her love life. She has been linked with fellow social media star, Cameron Dallas, but these rumors have proved to be baseless.
Race / Ethnicity
- High Cheekbones
- Heavy Jawline
Cloe Feldman has used her status as a popular beauty and fashion influencer to bag lucrative digital endorsement deals. She has used her social media activity to promote brands and companies such as –
- Princess Polly Boutique
- Samujana Villas
- Tarte Cosmetics
Best Known For
- Being one of the most popular YouTube fashion and beauty influencers. She has more than 4 million subscribers on her main YouTube channel.
- Her strong presence on other social media platforms. She has more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
As a Singer
Cloe has released the covers of various popular songs like Everytime by Britney Spears on her channel. In December 2016, she also released a music video titled Hanukkah on her official YouTube channel.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Cloe Feldman hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show yet.
To keep herself in the right shape, Cloe relies on the guidance of her personal trainer, Mustafa Alsabek. Alsabek often switches her workout routine around to keep it fresh and to maximize her workout gains.
She starts her training routine in the morning by jumping rope. After she has completed her rope jumping warmup, she performs a series of bodyweight exercises such as lunges and squats to activate her muscles. She follows it up with a series of weightlifting exercises such as barbell squats and walking lunges.
She complements her workout regime by eating a healthy diet. Cloe is especially a big fan of smoothies. She typically puts an overripe banana, frozen strawberries, almond butter, and almond milk in her smoothie. She tops it with chopped nuts.
Cloe Feldman Favorite Things
- Drugstore Makeup Brand – NYX, Maybelline, and Revlon
- Non-Drugstore Makeup Brand – MAC and Urban Decay
Source – YouTube
Cloe Feldman Facts
- In January 2011, she created her main YouTube channel. However, by December 2011, her channel was hacked and her videos were deleted. With the help of YouTube support, she managed to recover her main channel.
- Her secondary channel was deleted as well by the hackers. She was able to recover her videos and channel later.
- She created her YouTube channel because she had recently changed schools and was feeling lonely.
- Cloe was 13 years old when she started her YouTube journey.
- In September 2011, she was featured in The Wall Street Journal article. The article was titled as “Mixing Makeup for the Webcam”.
- She has created her exclusive range of apparel and accessories under the label of GLO by CloeCouture.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube (CloeCouture), YouTube, and Google+.
Featured Image by Cloe Feldman / Instagram