|Coco Lodge Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Coco Lodge is a British graphic designer turned reality star who rose to fame after being cast on the eighth season of Love Island UK in 2022. On the other hand, she is also recognized for the fashion and lifestyle content that she uploads to her Instagram account.
Surrey, England, United Kingdom
The United Kingdom
Graphic Designer, Reality Star
Coco is represented by Natasha of No Filter PR.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Coco has dated –
- Andrew Le Page (2022) – On Love Island UK, from day 31 to 38, she dated Andrew Le Page in the villa.
- Deji Adeniyi (2022) – On day 38, she chose to date Deji Adeniyi who dumped her on day 39.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Well-toned physical appearance
Through her social media, Coco Lodge has either endorsed or promoted various brands including MARS The Label, Amàre Hotels, FROM THE OFFSET, Iceland Foods, Pup-tails, FREDDY USA & UK, Shein.co.uk, BTBY APP, and Lovehoney.
Coco Lodge Facts
- Lodge was brought up in Surrey.
- She is a fitness enthusiast.
- Coco is best friends with a girl named Demi Riley.
- She has a pet dog named Milo.
- The earliest post that Coco uploaded to her Instagram account was on June 11, 2017.
- She joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on August 3, 2020.
- Coco had more than 13.6 million likes and close to 320.5K followers on her TikTok account titled cocolodge by early December 2022. Some of the most-watched videos on her account were Love Island Audition Tape and Q&A! I solemnly swear to spill the whole tea…
- In 2022, Coco was cast in the eighth season of Love Island UK and entered the villa on Day 31 but was dumped on day 39.
Featured Image By Coco Lodge / Instagram