|Cody Johnson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cody Johnson is an American country music singer and songwriter whose discography consists of albums and tracks like Ain’t Nothin’ to It, Black and White Label, Live and Rocking, Six Strings One Dream, A Different Day, Cowboy Like Me, Human: The Double Album, Gotta Be Me, Dance Her Home, On My Way to You, With You I Am, Wild as You, Dear Rodeo (ft. Reba McEntire), Human, Nothin’ on You, Til You Can’t, and By Your Grace.
Cody Daniel Johnson
Sebastopol, Trinity County, Texas, United States
Texas, United States
- Father – Carl Johnson
- Mother – Sheila Johnson
Country, Country Rock
CoJo, Warner Nashville
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth has been $5 Million.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cody Johnson has dated –
- Brandi Johnson – He is married to Brandi Johnson and they have 2 daughters named Clara Mae and Cori.
Race / Ethnicity
Wears a cowboy hat
Cody Johnson Facts
- He grew up in Sebastopol, Texas.
- He was 12 years old when he started playing music.
- His father used to perform in their local church and Cody started learning music from him when he was 12. He went on to learn to sing and play various instruments.
- Growing up, Cody Johnson rode bulls professionally at local rodeos as well as worked alongside his father within the local prison system.
- When he was 19 years old, a prison warden convinced Cody to commit full-time to his musical pursuits.
- On January 18, 2019, Cody Johnson released his studio album Ain’t Nothin’ to It via Warner Music Nashville and it includes songs like Understand Why, Noise, Where Cowboys Are King, Monday Morning Merle, Doubt Me Now, On My Way to You, Long Haired Country Boy (ft. The Rockin’ CJB), and Honky Tonk Mood. The album peaked at #1 on the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart and at #9 on the US Billboard 200 chart as well as was certified ‘Gold’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
- Some of his musical influences include artists like George Strait, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Hank Williams, and Loretta Lynn.
- Cody Johnson’s studio album Human: The Double Album was released on October 8, 2021, through Warner Music Nashville and its tracklist includes ‘Til You Can’t, Honky Tonk Hardwood Floors, Human, Sad Songs and Waltzes, Known for Loving You, Driveway, Son of a Ramblin’ Man, God Bless the Boy, and I Always Wanted To. The album peaked at #3 on the US Top Country Albums (Billboard) chart and at #19 on the US Billboard 200 chart.
- The song ‘Til You Can’t from the album Human: The Double Album won the Country Music Association Award for “Single of the Year” in 2022 as well as was certified ‘2× Platinum’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). Also, it peaked at #1 on the US Hot Country Songs (Billboard) chart, US Country Airplay (Billboard) chart, and Canada Country (Billboard) chart.
- According to Marcus Dowling of CMT, there are many who view Cody Johnson as a leader within the “back to country” movement in the music industry.
- Talking about his music drawing on a wide range of genres, Cody Johnson stated in an interview with Brett Callwood, “I’m not sure if you’d call me Texas or red dirt or mainstream or outlaw. I just always say that I’m me. I sound like what I sound like, and I’m not trying to be anything that I’m not.”
Featured Image by Cody Johnson / Instagram