|Cody Longo Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 4, 1988|
|Died||February 8, 2023|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cody Longo was an American actor and musician who rose to fame after portraying the character of Eddie Duran in Hollywood Heights. On the other hand, Cody was cast in a short 4 episode stint in Days of Our Lives in 2011.
Cody Longo was born on March 4, 1988.
Cody Longo died on February 8, 2023, at the age of 34, at his home in Austin, Texas, due to alcohol poisoning.
Littleton, Colorado, United States
Cody graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles with a degree in psychology and film.
- Others – Frank Schiavone (Maternal Grandfather), Mary Ann Dunn (Maternal Grandmother)
Cody was represented by APA and Luber Roklin Entertainment.
6 ft or 183 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cody had dated –
- Cassie Scerbo (2009-2010) – Cody and Cassie Scerbo began dating one another on February 18, 2009. They had been spotted hanging out on numerous occasions including Macy’s Passport Benefit held at the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica in September 2009.
- Stephanie Clark (2015-2023) – Cody Longo was married to Stephanie Clark from October 22, 2015, until his death on February 8, 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
Cody was of Italian and Irish descent.
- His masculine jawline
Cody Longo Facts
- He was brought up in Littleton, Colorado. Later, he relocated to Los Angeles to pursue a career in film and television.
- Cody made his debut theatrical film appearance as Dave in Ball Don’t Lie in 2008. Later, in 2009, Longo was cast in his first TV show as Gavin Coley in Medium.
- He used to divide his time between Los Angeles, New York, and Tennessee.
- Cody released his debut single titled Atmosphere on August 22, 2012. Some of his most-heard tracks are She Said, Falling Into You, Electric, What Up Tho, Loud, Wonder, and She Got It.
- His single She Said was ranked #3 on the Billboard Top 100 charts in 2014.
- Cody was the head of the Non-profit LiveAlive. He had also been linked to the Make a Wish foundation and Pencils of Promise.
Featured Image By Cody Longo / Twitter