|Colinne Michaelis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||1994|
|First Fashion Show||Calvin Klein fall show 2011|
Colinne Michaelis is a French fashion model. She is best known for making her debut with the famous fashion brand Calvin Klein in their fall show in 2011 and also opened the fall Prada show in the same year, becoming one of the most talked about newcomer of the year 2011.
She was born in 1994.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Carla Michaelis (Sister)
Colinne is represented by –
- Silent Models – France
- THE LIONS – New York
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
As per her Instagram account, Colinne is in a relationship and has posted quite a lot of pictures with her boyfriend.
Race / Ethnicity
She has French ancestry.
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Colinne has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Les Petites
Best Known For
- Making her debut with Calvin Klein in their fall show in 2011
- Opening the Fall Prada show in 2011
Colinne Michaelis Facts
- Colinne was scouted for modeling in 2011 and signed with her first agency, Silent Models.
- She made her debut in the world of fashion in February 2011, by walking the ramp for Calvin Klein in their fall show in New York.
- After Calvin Klein, her next big opportunity came in the same month as she opened the fall Prada show in Milan and became the most talked about newcomer of the year.
- She has worked with many big names including Marni, Dolce & Gabbana, Lanvin, Givenchy, Celine, Yves Saint Laurent, Valentino, Miu Miu and more.
- Colinne does not have any verified social media account.
Featured Image by Colinne Michaelis / Instagram