William Levy Gutierrez
Willy, Cuban Brad Pitt
Cojimar, Havana, Cuba
William studied business administration at St. Thomas University in Miami. He received a baseball scholarship.
After St. Thomas, he went to Los Angeles, where he studied acting and after a brief period, he went back to Miami and continued his studies there.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Barbara Levy
- Siblings – Jonathan (Half-Brother)
As a model, he was signed with Next Models Agency.
6 ft or 183 cm
90 kg or 198 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
William Levy dated –
- Elizabeth Gutierrez (2003-2014) – William and the American actress Elizabeth Gutierrez immediately started dating after they met each other on the set of “Protagonistas de Novela 2,” Telemundo’s reality show. They have been in a relationship for 11 years before they split up in December 2014. William and Elizabeth have two children, one son named, Christopher Levy (born on March 12, 2006), and a daughter, Kailey Alexandra Levy (born on March 6, 2010).
Race / Ethnicity
He has Jewish ancestry; his grandfather was Jewish.
- Great muscular body
- Shiny smile
- Blonde hair
- Chest – 48 in or 122 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16.5 in or 42 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
11 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44.5 (EU)
He has appeared in TV commercials for Pepsi (2013), M&M (2012) and Sabritas.
Best Known For
Acting in the TV novella Protagonistas de novela 2 as William Levy (himself).
William’s first film was released in 2008 titled Retazos de vida in which he played as Thiago.
First TV Show
He first gained notice via the TV series Olvidarte jamas playing the role as German from 2005 to 2006. It was his recurring role / Telenovela debut.
Williams’s great passion for bodybuilding and fitness lead him to achieve stunning muscular body.
Levy uses different training approaches for his body. He incorporates classical bodybuilding methods for some time and then switches to old-school 5×5 powerlifting program. At the same time, he incorporates bodyweight exercises like pull-ups, dips, and pushups. William uses kettlebell as part of his circuit training that he is doing once or twice per week. That makes him sweat, while at the same time he’s improving his body functionality.
As for cardio, he often does sprinting on the beach or on the treadmill. In his own words –
“I never do typical low or medium-tempo cardio, MAYBE sometimes, but that is really rare. For me sprinting is the best cardio you can do along with boxing, I often use to run the beach or run on a treadmill or do a combination of running and punching for a time, that makes my body sweats like crazy.”
William loves to be in shape throughout the whole year, so it’s obvious that he is on a high protein and low carb diet, the whole time.
He eats different high-protein foods like chicken, steak, beef, eggs, nuts, and fish. Also, he uses supplementation as protein powder, BCAA, and Glutamine.
William Levy Favorite Things
William Levy Facts
- He relocated from Cuba to Miami, U.S when he was 14.
- He was raised by his single mother.
- He is a model and has worked for Next Models Agency.
- William appeared in the music video for Jennifer Lopez‘s “I’m Into You.”
- William was paired with choreographer Cheryl Burke on Dancing with the Stars in season 14.
- Levy was a part of the People en Espanol’s list of “50 Most Handsome Men.”
- Levy is his mom’s last name.
- Connect with Levy on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.