|Brad Sousa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||March 6, 1998|
Brad Sousa is a Canadian model and YouTuber whose prank impersonating Justin Bieber went viral on the internet in October 2018. He gained even more online recognition for dating rapper and YouTuber Tana Mongeau till April 2019. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 150k subscribers on YouTube.
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended Preston High School in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, Model
- Father – Derek Sousa
- Mother – Tara Sousa née Smith
- Siblings – Dylan (Brother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
- Before Tana, Brad had only one other serious relationship. While studying in high school, he dated a girl for 4 years.
- Tana Mongeau (2018–2019) – American rapper, YouTuber, and reality TV personality Tana Mongeau got introduced to Brad when his prank video and photo went viral in which he impersonated Justin Bieber eating a burrito from the side. They started dating in 2018. Brad confessed on his YouTube channel that he connected very quickly with Tana and eventually followed her to Los Angeles. Trouble brewed in their relationship merely after 4 months of dating. During the Coachella weekend, Brad got drunk and flirted with some girls from his home town on Snapchat who sent him n*de images to entice him further. The girls took screenshots of their conversation and made them public. Tana was enraged. She broke up with Brad and edited the captions of all the images in which they were featured as a couple on Instagram and vented her frustration by sharing that she supported Brad financially during his entire stay at Los Angeles that covered food, cab fare, and clothing. Tana even edited her YouTube videos that had Brad’s presence in the background to cover his face with a clown emoji. Barely a couple of days after breaking up with Brad, Tana started dating YouTube sensation Jake Paul and announced her engagement to him in June 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Portuguese ancestry on his father’s side. He also has Canadian ancestry.
- Popularly identified as Justin Bieber’s doppelganger
- Tattooed sleeve on the left arm and has the word ‘Loyalty’ tattooed on right forearm
- Usually seen wearing beanies or caps
12 (US) or 11 (UK) or 45 (EU)
- In his first vlog, Brad shared footage of filming a hair product commercial at Teknik Salon & Spa although he did not share the name of the brand.
- He has also endorsed brands such as You Don’t Want This Life and Bang energy drink on Instagram.
Best Known For
The viral internet picture in which he dressed up as Justin Bieber to eat a burrito from the side. That viral piece of content was a carefully orchestrated prank initiated by the founder of Yes Theory YouTube channel, Zack Honarvar.
First TV Show
At the age of 20, he made his first TV show appearance on the Toronto morning news show Breakfast Television and was interviewed by Dina Pugliese and Roger Peterson.
Brad Sousa Favorite Things
- Food – Chicken Wings
- Colors He Likes To Wear – Black, White
- Music Genre – R&B, Rap
- Juul Pod Flavor – Mango, Mint
- Rapper – Travis Scott
Brad Sousa Facts
- He hates the taste of black and green olives and wants to puke if he accidentally tastes an olive in a sandwich.
- Brad got his first tattoo at the age of 16, which was the ‘Loyalty’ tattoo on his right forearm.
- Although Brad enjoys playing Justin Bieber for fun, he repeatedly talks about being his own person on his YouTube videos and interviews. He attributes his resemblance to the famous singer as a mere coincidence and insists that he does not try to imitate his style.
- Before gaining fame on the Internet, Brad admitted that he would often get mobbed in Canadian malls because people would mistake him for the actual Justin Bieber.
- Follow him on Twitter, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Brad Sousa / Instagram