|Collin Vogt Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 1997|
Collin Vogt is an Instagram star known for his popularity on various social media platforms and for his relationship with the popular YouTuber, Gabriella DeMartino. He has more than 200k followers on Instagram. Collin also has a self-titled YouTube channel, where he has more than 100k subscribers.
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States
Collin attended the Lehigh Valley Charter High School for the Performing Arts.
- Father – Chris Vogt
- Mother – Laurie Vogt
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Collin has dated –
- Gabriella DeMartino (2015-2022) – Collin met YouTube star Gabriella DeMartino on a beach in New Jersey on July 25, 2015. They both were in committed relationships when they first met. Gabriella was dating fellow YouTube personality Brandon Grupe at the time. According to Gabriella, they immediately fell for each other and had a fling. They both broke up with their respective partners to give their relationship a try. The couple celebrated their 2-year anniversary in 2017 by recreating special moments from the movie Romeo and Juliet by Baz Luhrmann, which is Collin’s favorite movie. They captured the entire sequence and posted it online on Gabriella’s YouTube channel. In January 2020, the couple found that Gabriella has suffered a miscarriage. On December 31, 2020, Gabi announced her engagement to Collin. In May 2022, Gabriella announced through an Instagram story that they had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Blue eyes
- He has a tattoo on his forearm below his left elbow that circles like a ring and has the same inscription as the ring in the movie, The Lord of the Rings.
Best Known For
- Being an Instagram star with more than 200k followers
- His relationship with popular YouTube vlogger, Gabriella DeMartino
Collin Vogt Favorite Things
- TV Show – Prison Break
- Sport – Soccer, Snowboarding
- Food – Fettuccine Alfredo, Pasta
- Salad Dressing – Honey mustard
- Movies – August Rush (2007), Romeo and Juliet (1996), The Lord of the Rings
Source – YouTube
Collin Vogt Facts
- After they began dating, he was encouraged by his girlfriend Gabriella, who is a YouTube vlogger herself, to open his YouTube account in 2015. She happily appeared in his first video to get him started on the social media trend.
Featured Image by Collin Vogt / Instagram