Collins Joseph Key
California, United States
Collins Key honed his magic and performing skills at the famous Hollywood Magic Castle Junior Program.
Magician, television personality, YouTuber
- Father – Steven Key (Emcee and owner of production company 11H Entertainment)
- Mother – Anne Key
- Siblings – Devan Key (Younger Brother)
Collins is represented by his father, Steven.
6 ft 3 in or 191 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
As he likes to keep his private life under wraps, information about his dating history and private life isn’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
- Towering height
- Bright blue eyes
His body measurements may be –
- Chest – 43 in or 109 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Collins has directly endorsed numerous products and brands in his YouTube videos and his other social media activities. He has also indirectly promoted products by using those in his videos and his social media pictures.
He has not publicly spoken about his religious views.
Best Known For
- His entertaining and jaw-dropping performances on the reality show, America’s Got Talent.
- His immense popularity across various social media platforms. He has been rightly termed as the first Social Media Magician.
In 2015, Collins made his film debut in the comedy movie, Janoskians: Untold and Untrue.
However, before that, he had already been seen in the short films Cross Court (2012), and Grey Petals (2013).
First TV Show
In 2013, Collins made his first TV show appearance as a contestant on the reality series, America’s Got Talent.
Collins Key’s fitness routine isn’t known. But, he is quite athletic and good at making backflips, handstand, etc. He also has a chiseled core section. Check out his abs pic below.
Also, he is completely gluten-free, which means bread, pizza and pasta are strictly off the limits for him.
Collins Key Favorite Things
- Color – Blue
Source – Twitter
Collins Key Facts
- His mother got him into arts at the young age of 4. Soon after, he got to perform in a Shakespeare play.
- He fell in love with magic at the age of 12 and used to show off his tricks wherever he could, including walking up to people standing in the grocery store and pulling out his tricks.
- His mother found out about the Magic Castle’s junior program and asked her son to try out for it, which he did three days after hearing about it.
- He managed to reach the finals of the 8th season of the talent competition, America’s Got Talent. He was the first magician to reach the finals.
- He has an immense fan following on social media and his followers are called Keypers.
- Collins is the first magician to have his act featured in the Top five acts of the season in America’s Got Talent.
- He hates scary movies.
- While growing up, he wanted to become a firefighter. He used to hold mock firefighter drills as a child.
- As a kid, he was into gymnastics and is still adept at some gymnastic moves.
- Join Collins on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, and YouTube.