California, United States
His educational background is not known.
Musical.ly star, Internet Personality, TV artist, DJ, and Music Producer
- Father – Steven Key
- Mother – Anne Key
- Siblings – Collins Key (Older Brother) (YouTuber, Magician, and America’s Got Talent 8th season Finalist)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Devan Key has opted to keep his personal life away from the spotlight and that makes it tough to ascertain anything about whether or not he is dating anyone.
Race / Ethnicity
- Bright blue eyes
- Perfect athletic frame
He has not endorsed any of the brands yet.
Best Known For
Being a social media personality with over 1 million followers on Instagram.
His first theatrical film was A Horse From Heaven which is a David de Vos movie released in 2018. It has a beautiful concept about how a lost teenager finds healing through her bond and love with a wounded horse.
First TV Show
In 2015, Devan was seen in an episode of the Girl Meets World in the role of Alterna-Lucas.
Devan Key’s workout routine and diet plan are not known.
Devan Key Favorite Things
- Food – Pancakes and Sushi
- Dessert – Ice cream
- Fruit – Watermelon
- City – Tokyo
- Quotation – You can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.
- Weather – Rains
- Movie – Star Wars
- Show – How I Met Your Mother
- Artist – Gary Lang
- Song – Can’t Feel My Face (By Martin Garrix)
Source – Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Twitter, Instagram, Twitter
Devan Key Facts
- While growing up, he had a spider phobia.
- He loved the show, Pepsi Half Time to such an extent that the extravaganza gave him chills.
- Devan is a music lover who never leaves his home without his headphones. Music instantly changes his mood.
- Netflix is his first true love. That was also his Valentine’s message on the 2018 Valentine’s day.
- Devan has always thought of himself as a nerd and someone who is adventurous.
- Devan Key is a video game aficionado and says that no one can play just one round of video games after getting into the mood.
- When he looks back at his childhood, he says that the worst thing ever to hear then was that he was cute.
- He is very much a sunset person.
- How I Met Your Mother‘s (HIMYM) character Barney Stinson’s way to describe everything as ‘Legendary’ has stuck with him and now, he too uses that word a lot.
- He says that anyone can be alright as long as they have water, carrots, hummus, and a shady spot.
- Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Devan Key / Instagram