|Christopher Mintz-Plasse Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Christopher Mintz-Plasse is an American actor, voice actor, comedian, producer, musician, and writer. He has been cast in a variety of movies such as Superbad, Kick-Ass, How to Train Your Dragon, This Is the End, Pitch Perfect, How to Train Your Dragon 2, Get a Job, The To Do List, How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World, Marmaduke, Promising Young Woman, Neighbors, Trolls, Role Models, and Fright Night. Christopher is also known for his television roles like playing Fishlegs Ingerman (voice) in the computer-animated series DreamWorks Dragons, Clark in the CBS sitcom The Great Indoors, and Topher in the comedy-drama series Flaked.
Christopher Charles Mintz-Plasse
Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
Christopher Mintz-Plasse attended El Camino Real High School in the Woodland Hills and performed on its improv comedy team.
He once said, “I just hated school. I don’t like to learn. Don’t teach me anything!”.
Actor, Voice Actor, Comedian, Producer, Writer, Musician
- Father – Ray Plasse (Postal Worker)
- Mother – Ellen Mintz (School Counselor)
- Siblings – He has a brother and a sister.
- Others – Eldege G. “Al” Plasse (Paternal Grandfather), Joan Stolarczyk (Paternal Grandmother), William Arthur Mintz (Maternal Grandfather), Barbara Jane Simon (Maternal Grandmother)
Christopher Mintz-Plasse has been signed with Artists First, Inc., Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Drums, Bass Guitar
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $8 Million.
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christopher Mintz-Plasse has dated –
- Britt Bowman (2017-Present) – He started going out with photographer Britt Bowman in June 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Christopher Mintz-Plasse is of French-Canadian, Irish, Polish, and Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
He was raised by a Jewish mother and a Catholic father.
Christopher Mintz-Plasse Favorite Things
- Comedy Film – Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004)
Source – IMDb
Christopher Mintz-Plasse Facts
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as Fogell/McLovin in the 2007 coming-of-age teen buddy comedy film Superbad. He co-starred in the film alongside Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, Seth Rogen, and Bill Hader and this role got him nominated for an MTV Movie Award in the “Best Breakthrough Performance” category in 2008.
- While filming Superbad, Christopher Mintz-Plasse was 17 years old and therefore his mother was required by law to be on set while he filmed his s*x scene in the movie.
- Alongside Aaron Johnson, Chloë Grace Moretz, Mark Strong, and Nicolas Cage, Christopher co-starred as Chris D’Amico/Red Mist in the 2010 black comedy superhero film Kick-Ass. For this performance, he was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for “Choice Movie Villain” and a Scream Award for “Best Supporting Actor”.
- As a voice actor, he made his theatrical film debut by providing vocals to the character of Fishlegs Ingerman, an enthusiastic youth knowledgeable in dragon lore, in the 2010 computer-animated action-fantasy film How to Train Your Dragon.
- He has appeared in the music videos for songs like Erase Me by Kid Cudi (ft. Kanye West), Answer to Yourself by The Soft Pack, Ready by Kodaline, and CVS by Winnetka Bowling League (ft. Hilary Duff).
- Christopher Mintz-Plasse has been a member of the Sunday Men’s Basketball League as well as of the same Los Angeles gym as Ryan Gosling, Bradley Cooper, Jodie Foster, and Ashley Tisdale.
- He has played drums for the band The Young Rapscallions and has played bass guitar for the band Bear on Fire.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0