Chloë Grace Moretz
Chloë Grace, Chloë Moretz
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Studio City, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – McCoy Lee Moretz (Plastic Surgeon)
- Mother – Teri Duke (Nurse)
- Siblings – Brandon (Older Brother), Trevor Duke-Moretz (Older Brother) (Actor), Colin (Older Brother), Ethan (Older Brother)
- Others – Charles Hugh Moretz (Paternal Grandfather), Kathleen M. Morris (Paternal Grandmother), Edward Horton Duke (Maternal Grandfather), Janette Duggar (Maternal Grandmother)
William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 pounds
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Chloe has dated –
- Colin Ford (2013) – The two actors dated in the past in 2013.
- Cameron Fuller (2012-2014) – Chloe reportedly started dating actor Cameron Fuller in 2012. Cameron, in January 2013, made his relationship official and proposed Chloe to become more than just friends. They dated together, which was confirmed by dailymail.co.uk. She calls him boo. The couple dated until May 2014.
- Brooklyn Beckham (2014-2016; March 2017; September 2017-March 2018) – David and Victoria Beckham‘s oldest son, Brooklyn Beckham started dating Chloe in July 2014 after getting introduced to her via a mutual friend at SoulCycle in Santa Monica, California. He used to work out there with his dad. The couple dated ON and OFF until September 2016. Later in March 2017, the couple again sparked dating rumors. In September 2017, the couple again resumed dating. This time they decided to separate in March 2018 after dating for 6 months.
- Neymar, Jr. (2016) – In March 2016, she was RUMORed to have hooked up with Brazilian soccer player Neymar, Jr. when they were seen during a night out in Paris.
- Alex Roe (2017) – In February 2017, English actor, Alex Roe and Chloe were RUMORed to be dating each other after he joined her at her 20th birthday party. They have also appeared together in the movie The 5th Wave in 2016.
- Dylan O’Brien (2018) – Rumor
- Kate Harrison (2018) – In December 2018, Chloe was seen with model Kate Harrison after having dinner at Nobu in California. These sparked dating rumors.
Race / Ethnicity
Chloe is of German and English descent with traces of Swiss-German, Scottish, and Welsh roots.
She could be ‘Straight’. But, she has not talked about her sexuality publicly.
Her cute smile makes her different from others.
35-27-35 in or 89-68.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Her role in movies like The Amityville Horror (2005), (500) Days of Summer (2009), Diary of a Wimpy Kid (2010), Kick-Ass (2010), Let Me In (2010), Hugo (2011), and Dark Shadows (2012).
First Music Video Appearance
In 2010, she appeared in the music video for the song “Answer to Yourself”, by indie rock band The Soft Pack.
Again in 2011, she came into the song titled “Our Deal” by surf pop band “Best Coast”.
2005 drama film that was written and directed by Ken Tipton, Heart of the Beholder for her role as Molly.
First TV Show
In 2004, she appeared in American drama series The Guardian which aired on CBS from September 25, 2001, to May 4, 2004. She portrayed the role as Violet in the only episode “The Watchers”, “Blood In, Blood Out”.
For the 2010 movie Kick-Ass, she trained with Jackie Chan‘s stunt team for nearly three months. Her physical training was demanding. Moretz learned how to handle a gun and did unbelievable 1,000 crunches every night and 50 pull-ups. She was also supposed to take the diet which would assist her to become like Hit-Girl.
Chloe Moretz Favorite Things
- Movie – Legally Blonde: The Musical (2001)
- Song – You’re Beautiful (James Blunt)
Chloe Moretz Facts
- Chloe began her acting career at 7.
- Dianna Agron, Asa Butterfield, Elle Fanning, Hailee Steinfeld, Bella Thorne, Greyson Chance are her friends.
- She has 3 pets – Fuller (dog) (her ex-boyfriend’s name is also Cameron Fuller), Missy (dog) and Zoe (cat).
- She was shot to fame after doing an American biographical horror movie in 2005 titled The Amityville Horror.
- Her older brother “Trevor” is her acting coach.
- Moretz, her mother, and her brother Trevor moved to New York in 2002 when Trevor got accepted into Professional Performing Arts School.
- In 2004, her whole family moved to Los Angeles and this was the start of her career.
- She loves ballet and comedies.
- Chloe has won many awards including “Women in Film Crystal Awards Face of the Future” in 2012.
- She loves playing video games like Assassin’s Creed, FarCry, and Battlefield.
- In 2016, Chloe joined hands with Dell’s subsidiary Alienware to make a three-part YouTube video series to highlight the participation of girls in the gaming field.
- In October 2018, Chloe was invited at the opening of Maje flagship boutique in Rockefeller Center, New York City. She also hosted Maje’s 20th-anniversary party along with the brand’s founder Judith Milgrom.