|Georgia Henshaw Quick Info
|5 ft 5½ in
|Date of Birth
|July 11, 1993
Georgia Henshaw is a Welsh actress who first began acting in 2004 when she was only 11 years old. She is mainly known for playing various roles such as JJ’s headstrong love interest, Lara, in the British teen series, Skins, and Rosie in Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. She has also appeared as Cassie Claypole in the BBC Three show, Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps, and as Rachel in the BBC drama, The Crash. Georgia Henshaw is active on social media and has more than 10k followers on Twitter.
Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
She is represented by The BWH agency (Talent Agency), London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers to dye her hair ‘peach’ and ‘light brown’.
- Curly hair
Best Known For
- Playing various roles such as Lara in the British teen series, Skins, and as Rosie in Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging
- Appearing as Cassie Claypole in the BBC Three show Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps and as Rachel in the BBC drama The Crash
She made her theatrical film debut as Rosie in the romantic comedy-drama film, Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, in 2008.
First TV Show
Georgia made her first TV show appearance as Gemma Terry on the drama series, Casualty, in 2004.
Georgia Henshaw Facts
- Georgia first began acting in 2004, at the age of 11.
- In February 2015, she appeared as Sian in the British TV E4 drama series, Banana.
- Henshaw loves long walks as they tend to calm her out. As her family still lives in Swansea, every time she visits home, she takes a long walk on the Gower Peninsula and really enjoys it.
- She loves traveling and has visited many countries including Italy, Portugal, and Egypt.
- Follow Georgia Henshaw on Twitter.
Featured Image by Georgia Henshaw / Twitter