|Conor McGregor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||July 14, 1988|
Conor McGregor is a boxer and mixed martial artist from Ireland who started his career in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) in 2008. He then shifted his focus to UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) and started boxing in 2017. In boxing, he played his first ever match against Floyd Mayweather Jr. which Conor lost. In that fight, Conor had attempted 430 punches out of which 111 perfectly landed on Mayweather which was higher than any of the last 9 opponents of Mayweather including Manny Pacquiao.
Conor Anthony McGregor
The Notorious, Mystic Mac
Conor went to all-Irish secondary school, Coláiste Cois Life.
Mixed Martial Artist (Ultimate Fighting Championship Fighter)
- Father – Tony McGregor
- Mother – Margaret McGregor
- Siblings – Erin McGregor (Older Sister) (Competitive Bodybuilder)
He is signed with Paradigm Sports Management.
- Featherweight (MMA)
- Lightweight (MMA)
74.0 in (188 cm)
40.0 in (102 cm)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Conor McGregor dated –
- Dee Devlin – Conor is dating Irish businesswoman Dee Devlin.
Race / Ethnicity
- Full body covered with tattoos
Conor McGregor’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
He has partnered with sportswear company, Reebok, Monster Energy, Bio-Engineered Supplements and Nutrition (BSN), etc.
Best Known For
Being a champion as a mixed martial artist in the featherweight division of the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).
First UFC Match
His first MMA match was held with Gary Morris on March 8, 2008 at Dublin, Ireland where he won by a Technical Knock Out (TKO) by 1-0 in a 2-round match. The event was named “Cage of Truth 2.”
He eats like a baby, sleeps and even trains like a baby. This means he does whatever he wants and whenever he wants, just like a baby who has no set time to do a particular thing.
So, we can’t list here a set routine because there isn’t any.
He wakes up, drinks a glass of water, does some stretching and then starts his day. Conor hits the gym and does whatever he feels like. He even attends the classes of Taekwondo, jiu-jitsu, Capoeira, yoga, etc. He also does boxing. He doesn’t do all that in a single day. He keeps bringing variation by introducing all these things in his daily life to stay miles away from boredom.
His diet is pretty much a Paleo diet. But, he is also a meat lover.
As he has a sweet tooth, his cheat day would include a coffee and cake.
You may want to check his biography and other fitness-related info.
Conor McGregor Facts
- In his youth, he used to actively play football. He played football for Lourdes Celtic Football Club. At that time, he actually thought of becoming a professional football player.
- During the English Premier League, Conor used to support Manchester United.
- He has served on a plumbing apprenticeship in the past.
- Before entering UFC, he received training from Tom Egan (future UFC fighter). Tom inspired Conor to start the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
- Conor is a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
- He made his professional debut of UFC in March 2008.
- In the first 21 matches of UFC (until December 12, 2015), he lost only twice and that too in 2008 and 2010.
- He has a sweet tooth.
- Former professional boxer, Muhammad Ali and a Hong Kong American martial artist, Bruce Lee are his heroes.
- He holds the titles in two different division for CWFC and became the first Irish fighter to do so.
- He was the 2015 Fighter of the Year as per Bleacher Report.
- Conor is the first Irishman to record a win in UFC.
- President of the mixed martial arts organization Ultimate Fighting Championship, Dana White signed Conor without even seeing him fight.
- Conor self-proclaimed that he would defeat boxing king Floyd Mayweather, Jr in less than 30 seconds. But, when he had his match with Floyd Mayweather in 2017, Conor actually lost the match.
- In April 2011, he knocked out fighter Paddy Doherty in 3.5 seconds. Watch him here in action. But still, this is NOT the fastest knockout in the MMA history.
- Visit his official website @ conormcgregor.com.
- Join Conor on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.