|Cosculluela Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1980|
Cosculluela is a Puerto Rican singer, rapper, and songwriter who has released the solo studio albums El Príncipe (2009), El Niño (2011), and Blanco Perla (2016), and a mixtape titled War Kingz (2012).
José Fernando Cosculluela Suárez
Cosculluela, El Principe del Verso, Dracula Boy, El Niño, Snow White
Humacao, Puerto Rico
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Cosculluela had attended the Colegio San Antonio Abad, a Catholic high school in his hometown of Humacao.
Singer, Rapper, Songwriter
- Siblings – Jaime (Brother)
He is represented by Nikko Delgado, Manager and Booking Agent, Nikko Productions, Puerto Rico.
Reggaeton, Hip Hop, Latin Trap
- Rottweilas Inc.
- Invasion Music
- White Lion Records
- Vene Records
- Siente Records
- Universal Music Latin Entertainment (Universal Latino)
- Warner Music Latina
- Machete Music
Cosculluela’s net worth had been $10 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cosculluela has dated –
- Anaira Meaux – Through his past relationship with Anaira Meaux, he has a son named José Fernando Cosculluela Meaux.
- Gina Moreno – Through his past relationship with Gina Moreno, he has a son named Franco José Cosculluela Moreno. He has had legal troubles with Gina including accusations of domestic violence.
- Jennifer Fugenzi (2015-Present) – Cosculluela had married Jennifer Fugenzi on November 21, 2015, in his hometown of Humacao. They have 2 sons together named Paolo José Cosculluela Fugenzi (b. 2019) and Pedro José Cosculluela Fugenzi (b. 2020). He has a stepdaughter named Mia Amelia Cosculluela Fugenzi (b. 2007) from Jennifer’s previous relationship. She was known as Mia Amelia before the couple’s marriage after which Cosculluela had her name legally changed to Mia Amelia Cosculluela Fugenzi.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Cuban descent on his father’s side and Puerto Rican descent on his mother’s side.
- Slender frame
- Clean-shaven look
- Affable smile
- Wears ear studs
- He had developed an interest in tennis from a very young age and had represented his high school in the sport. He was also adept at golf and surfing.
- By the time he had turned 16, he had started producing underground mixtapes with his brother Jaime and his friends. He was eventually spotted by renowned Reggaeton producer Buddha who then selected him to replace rapper Tempo in the hip hop group Buddha’s Family. He had later signed Cosculluela to his label, Invasion Music.
- Cosculluela had become an overnight success in the Latin music world with the release of the hit single titled Te Va Ir Mal from the 2005 album Buddha’s Family 2.
- He had earned the nickname ‘El Principe del Verso’ (The Prince of Verse) from his peers in the music industry due to his exceptional lyrical abilities as an MC.
- In 2014, when he had left the Universal Latino (Universal Music Latin Entertainment) record label, there was a bidding war among Latin record labels to sign him up. He was eventually snapped up by Warner Music Latina.
- In September 2018, fellow Puerto Rican singer and rapper Anuel AA had released a diss track aimed at him. The song faced severe backlash from fans due to its vulgar language and offensive jibes about homosexuality and HIV patients.
Featured Image by Cosculluela / Instagram