|Phresher Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Phresher is an American rapper who has released a solo studio album titled PH (June 2018), and 2 EPs titled Wait a Minute EP (February 2017) and Brick by Brick (July 2020). He also owns a clothing line named SO BarKlay Apparel.
Kashaun Rameek Rutling
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Phresher had graduated, in 2004, from the Thomas Jefferson High School in his hometown of Brooklyn.
He is represented by Dennis Ashley, Manager and Booking Agent, ICM Partners, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
Hip Hop, Rap, Trap
- EMPIRE Distribution, Records and Publishing Inc.
- DGYGZ, Ent
- Young ‘n Grateful, LLC
- Broken Boundaries, Inc.
- MCMC Records, Inc.
- Packs Entertainment
6 ft or 183 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Phresher has dated –
- Jenn Coreano – Through his relationship with Jenn Coreano, Phresher has 2 children – a son and a daughter.
His first child, a son, from an unnamed relationship, was born when he was just 16 years old.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Afro-Trinidadian descent.
- Toned physique
- Dreadlocked hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
- Although he was brought up in a heavily crime-ridden area of Brooklyn, Phresher’s parents had ensured that their only child would never be drawn towards any gang or drugs. He was an athlete in high school, as a teenager, and was a member of the school’s football team, playing safety and wide receiver in Division II.
- After the birth of his first child, a son, when he was 16 years old, he had quit sports to focus his energies on raising his son. However, it was not until his father had sent him a hip-hop beat that he had started pursuing music and rapping, in particular.
- Even then, it was only when he was 21 years old that he had decided that he would pursue a career in music. At the start of his career, he had written more than 100 songs that were never released. However, he has often stated that these songs had helped him improve his writing and delivery to a great extent. He had worked as a paraprofessional in New York City public schools for 10 years before his music career had taken off.
- As his music career grew, he was pulled further away from his first love, sports. He had later resolved to not lose touch with sports completely and began coaching kids in basketball and football in his spare time.
- Between December 2019 and March 2020, he had starred as a cast member on the reality TV series Love & Hip Hop: New York, the original installment of the Love & Hip Hop reality TV franchise.
- In November 2020, he had been robbed at gunpoint, pistol-whipped, and almost kidnapped by a group of individuals. During the targeted attack on his house, the assailants had stolen his car, lots of cash, and some jewelry. In an Instagram post, a few days later, he had informed his fans about the incident, stating that he was grateful just to have survived the attack and that he was recovering well from the minor injuries that he had sustained while trying to retaliate against the attackers.
Featured Image by Phresher / Instagram