|Craig Horner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1983|
Craig Horner is an actor, producer, and musician from Australia. He has appeared in TV shows and films like Cybergirl, Swimming Upstream, Monarch Cove, Blurred, and See No Evil. As a musician, he has released songs like Avoid and Say What You Mean on iTunes. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Craig Horner is an Alma mater of St Peters Lutheran College in Indooroopilly, Brisbane, Australia.
Actor, Producer, Musician
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Craig Horner is managed by –
- Independent Management Company (Talent Management Company), New South Wales, Australia
- Untitled Entertainment (Talent Management Company), Beverly Hills, United States
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Craig Horner has dated –
- Bridget Regan – Craig Horner has been linked to the Legend of the Seeker co-star Bridget Regan in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
He appeared in a commercial for Domino’s Pizza in 2009.
Best Known For
- Acting in films such as Blurred (2002), Swimming Upstream (2003), and See No Evil (2006)
- Appearing in TV shows like Cybergirl (2001-2002), Monarch Cove (2006), H2O: Just Add Water (2007-2008), Legend of the Seeker (2008-2010), Once Upon a Time (2016), among others
As a Singer
He released songs such as Avoid and Say What You Mean under the name ‘Ithaca’ in the past.
He was also a member of the band Earth For Now. However, on February 2, 2012, he announced his departure from the band.
Craig Horner made his feature film debut playing Pete the Bus Nerd in the 2002 film Blurred.
First TV Show
He made his TV show debut playing the character Jackson Campbell on Cybergirl in 2001.
To maintain his physique, Craig Horner is very active and likes swimming, playing tennis, volleyball skiing, soccer, and kayaking.
Craig Horner Favorite Things
- Sports – Swimming, Skiing, Snowboarding, Volleyball, Tennis, and Soccer
Source – Wikipedia
Craig Horner Facts
- He is best known for portraying the character of Richard Cypher in the TV series Legend of the Seeker from 2008 to 2010.
- He appeared in school productions of The Maids and A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- Craig pursued acting after graduating from St Peters Lutheran College in Indooroopilly, Brisbane, Australia.
- He was a member of the band Earth For Now (now called Unstable Conditions). The band played its first show in Hollywood, California.
- Avoid and Say What You Mean are his songs on iTunes under the name ‘Ithaka’.
- He keeps fit by swimming, skiing, snowboarding, volleyball, tennis, and playing soccer.
- He portrayed the role of Caleb on the series Monarch Cove and Garry Miller in the TV series Blue Water High.
- Craig acted the role of Ash Dove in H2O: Just Add Water from 2007 to 2008.
- He has been in 2 on-screen matchups with Claire Holt and Bridget Regan in the 2006 series H2O: Just Add Water and Legend of the Seeker in 2008.
- Follow him on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Craig Horner / Instagram