|Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 4, 1985|
|Girlfriend||Jennifer Jen Harley|
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro is an American actor and TV personality, best known for starring as himself in the MTV channel reality TV series Jersey Shore from December 4, 2009, until 2012, when it officially ended. Other notable members of the family in the show were Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi, Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino, Jenni ‘JWOWW’ Farley, and Deena Nicole Cortese. Besides his 1st theatrical appearance as Ronnie in The Three Stooges (2012), he also appeared in other TV shows such as Makeover Manor (2013), Snooki & JWOWW (2012-2015), Famously Single (2017), Celebrity Page (2018), and Celebrity Fear Factor (2018).
In 2018, Ronnie joined the main cast of another TV series – Jersey Shore: Family Vacation, which premiered on April 5, 2018, and once again gathered the original cast members. Ronnie’s role in the 3rd season of the show was already confirmed and will premiere in 2019. Ronnie Ortiz-Magro has amassed more than 2 million followers on Instagram, more than 2 million followers on Twitter, and more than 1 million followers on Facebook.
Ronald J. Ortiz-Magro Jr.
The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Actor, TV Personality
- Father – Ronald Magro Sr. (Real Estate Businessman)
- Mother – Constance Ortiz
- Others – Rob (Younger Half-Brother)
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro is represented by –
- GR Media (Manager) in Encino, California, United States
- ICM Partners (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- GiToni Productions (Manager) in West Hills, California, United States
- JJ (Jodi Jackson) Entertainment (Publicist) in the United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
86 kg or 190 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro has dated –
- Sammi ‘Sweetheart’ Giancola (2009-2016) – He started dating the reality TV contestant in July 2009 after they co-starred in Jersey Shore (2009-2012). Their relationship continued off-screen for 4 more years and went through a lot of turmoil because Sammi and Ronnie broke up and got back together multiple times during the period between July 2009 and July 2016, when they finally separated.
- Malika Haqq (2016-2017) – A few months after breaking up with Sammi, Ronnie started dating another TV personality. Their relationship was public, and they appeared in multiple events from November 2016, when they started dating, to January 2017, when they went their separate ways.
- Jennifer (Jen) Harley (2017-Present) – Ronnie started dating Jennifer around May 2017. A few months down the line, on December 26, 2017, they announced they were expecting a daughter. Their baby girl was born in April 2018 and was named Ariana Sky Magro. Later that month, various online publications reported that the pair ended their relationship. In March 2019, they were in an on-and-off relationship, filled with arguing publicly, but quickly making up for the sake of their daughter. Ronnie publicly said that whatever happens, he’ll try to be the best dad he can be to Ariana, regardless in case their relationship comes to an end and lives with her mother. They also created an Instagram account for their daughter, in July 2018, and it amassed more than 100k followers.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro is of Italian descent on his paternal side and Puerto Rican descent on his maternal side.
- Short, bodybuilder physique
- Short quiff haircut
- Bright white teeth
- Often wears stubble or full beard facial hair
- Multiple tattoos
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro has endorsed brands such as –
- Jersey Laundry, his own clothing line
- Xenadrine (2011)
- MegaFit Meals (2017)
- Gen X Technologies cannabis products (2018)
Best Known For
- Starring as himself in Jersey Shore TV series from 2009 to 2012
- Coming back for the renewed show, Jersey Shore Family Vacation, that started airing in 2018
- Playing the role of Ronnie in The Three Stooges movie in 2012
- Appearing as himself in Famously Single and Daily Pop TV series in 2017, and being a contestant on Celebrity Fear Factor TV show in 2018
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro made his first theatrical film appearance as Ronnie in a family-comedy movie The Three Stooges in 2012.
First TV Show
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro made his first TV show appearance as himself in an episode titled A New Family of the drama reality series Jersey Shore in 2009.
After finishing up a rehab treatment for depression and alcohol abuse, Ronnie took self-care seriously. While he was already going to the gym for a long time, he started implementing reflexology, massages, and acupuncture into his regimen in order to improve his health and wellness.
He said that he uses 5 simple mass-building exercises – box jumps for legs, Russian twists for core and transverse abdominals, push-ups to flare up pecs, shoulders, and triceps. Ronnie also uses battle roles for endurance, cardio, and to bring his upper body to failure.
Before he heads home, he does a lot of stretching using a foam roller to increase the elasticity of his muscles and joints, and prevent injury. At home, he no longer drinks alcohol and gave up simple carbohydrates such as chips and cake for high-protein food such as grilled chicken and steamed fish, as well as various salads.
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Favorite Things
- Activity – Traveling, Swimming, Sunbathing, Surfing, Parenting
- Place – Beach
- Animal – Dog
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Facts
- He had a dog named Franco. Franco had his own Instagram account with more than 1000 followers as of late March 2019.
- Ronnie picked the name for his daughter long before she was even born, as he joked about having kids in the future during the early days of his relationship with Jennifer Harley. The pair both agreed on the name Ariana if their 1st child was a girl.
- He is a big supporter of cannabis and cannabis-extracted products such as CBD oils and terpenes. Ronnie said they had significant effects on relaxation and pain relief, with no side effects because they were organic and chemical-free.
- Ronnie, along with his Jersey Shore (2009-2012) cast members, received a Razzie Award nomination for “Worst Screen Couple” in January 2013. Razzies or Golden Raspberry Awards are parodic award ceremonies that honored the worst films in a particular year, with the nominations announced 1 day before the Oscars, on February 23rd.
- After banter, accusation, and arguing via Instagram stories, on January 4, 2019, photos of Ronnie’s face being full of gashes, lip split, and nose swollen surfaced in the US Weekly magazine. He reportedly filed a battery report against Jennifer for the injuries.
- After numerous fights with his girlfriend, Jenn Harley, Ronnie decided to join HeadWaters holistic treatment center in West Palm Beach, Florida, United States, in January 2019. The reason was that he felt depressed and lost, and started making the wrong choices in life, largely influenced by his alcohol abuse.
- He spent around a month in the center, ate well, and came out completely sober, supported by his cast-member Mike Sorrentino, who was sober for nearly 4 years. Ronnie cited that the only reason he turned his life around was his daughter, Ariana, simply because he wanted to be a good father and role model to her.
- In April 2021, he was arrested after being involved in a domestic violence incident.
Featured Image by Ronnie Ortiz-Magro / Instagram