|Crista Cober Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Crista Cober is a Canadian model who has made a name for herself in the fashion industry and has also appeared on the covers of magazines like Wonderland Magazine, Vogue Netherlands, Vogue Turkey, Eurowoman, Glamour France, The Edit, Numéro France, Elle France, Vogue España, Air France Madame, Marie Claire France, Elle Canada, Harper’s Bazaar Ukraine, Harper’s Bazaar Turkey, Dress To Kill Magazine, Grazia France, and Elle Italia.
Crista Cober has been signed with –
- Next Model Management – Toronto (Mother Agency)
- MIKAs – Stockholm
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Le Management – Copenhagen
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Dominique Models – Brussels
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – New York
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- Chiseled facial features
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
Crista Cober has done endorsement work for a number of brands which include the likes of Topshop, Gap, H&M, Les Petites, Fay, Uterqüe, Armani Exchange, Balmain, Max Mara, Scotch & Soda, Cerruti, Replay, Yves Saint Laurent Beauty, Tiffany & Co., Daks, Sarar, Givenchy, Loro Piana, Polo Ralph Lauren, Massimo Dutti, Intermix, etc.
Crista Cober Facts
- She was a competitive swimmer in high school.
- She made her fashion show debut by walking the ramp at the Anthony Vaccarello F/W 13 Show.
- The model has also been featured in editorials including Vogue Australia, Vogue Paris, Vogue Russia, Vogue España, Vogue Thailand, Wonderland Magazine, AllSaints, Vogue Italia, Vogue Netherlands, i-D Magazine, W Magazine, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Vamp Magazine, Vogue Turkey, L’Officiel Paris, Glamour France, Porter Magazine, Beauty Papers, S Moda for El Pais, Allure Magazine, Numéro France, British Vogue, Marie Claire France, Air France Madame, Elle Canada, Elle U.S., Harper’s Bazaar Ukraine, Harper’s Bazaar Turkey, Dress To Kill Magazine, and Elle Italia.