|Curtis Lepore Quick Info
|5 ft 11 in
|Date of Birth
|June 28, 1983
Curtis Lepore is an American actor, director, writer, singer, musician, and internet celebrity who has gained popularity for his Vine videos and was ranked as the 7th most popular user on Vine as of August 2016.
Smithtown, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Curtis Lepore went to the Cicero-North Syracuse High School. He then got enrolled at the State University of New York at Oswego. However, he dropped out to focus on his social media career and moved to Los Angeles.
Actor, Singer, Musician, Social Media Personality, Director, Writer
Curtis Lepore has been represented by –
- Grape Story
- EGM Agency
Metal, Hard rock
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Curtis Lepore has dated –
- Jessi Vazquez (2013) – Curtis started dating Vine star Jessi Vazquez in the summer of 2013. However, their relationship didn’t last beyond a couple of weeks and the end was mired in controversy. She claimed that Curtis had raped her. As per her allegations, Curtis came to visit her at the place she was living in but she was sleeping. However, instead of leaving, he decided to rape her. After she made rape allegations, she was subjected to a campaign of slut-shaming and intimidation by her followers. But, he did upload a social media post calling for the end of such a campaign. However, he claimed that he was innocent and Jessi had fabricated a lot of things about the incident.
- Claire Felske (2015) – Curtis was reported to be dating fellow social media personality Claire Felske in the early months of 2015. They had appeared together in a number of Vines which had started dating rumors. They eventually confirmed their relationship on social media.
- Rachel Raquel (2017-Present) – Lepore made his relationship with Rachel Raquel public in the early months of 2017. In March, he even created a special YouTube video to introduce his new girlfriend. Since then, they have been pretty open about their love on social media. In June 2017, they sent their fans into meltdown by creating a video titled, WE’RE HAVING A BABY. However, it turned out that they were adopting a pet monkey.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Scruffy Beard
Curtis Lepore has immense clout on various social media platforms, which he has used to earn generous endorsement fees for the products he promotes through his social media activity.
Best Known For
- The immense popularity of his short videos on the social networking app, Vine, on which he had more than 7 million fans before the app was shut down
- His strong presence on other social media websites. He has more than 8 million fans on Facebook and more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram.
- Having collaborated with other popular social media personalities such as Logan Paul, Lele Pons, and Christian DelGrosso
As a Singer
In 2009, he started a hardcore band, GHOSTxSHIP in Syracuse. He served as their frontman until he decided to leave the band in 2012.
He later collaborated with the deathcore band No Zodiac for their single Black Death and provided guest vocals.
In 2017, he made his theatrical film debut in a minor role in the comedy movie, Deported.
Curtis Lepore Facts
- He has done activism and charity work for Stuff-A-Truck, which is a social cause project that gifts toys to underprivileged children.
- He follows a vegan lifestyle.
- In January 2014, his former girlfriend Jessi Vazquez filed sexual assault charges against him. He initially pleaded not guilty to the charges and was released on a $100,000 bail.
- In February 2014, he agreed to a plea deal as a part of which, rape charges were dropped and he instead pleaded guilty to a felony charge.
- In 2010, he adopted a Boston Terrier named Buster Beans from an elderly couple who were finding it difficult to take care of the dog.
- He had set up a separate Vine channel for his dog Buster, and the channel went to garner more than 1 million followers. Unfortunately, Buster passed away in 2017.
- In March 2014, he managed to convince Playboy founder Hugh Hefner to appear in his Vine skit.
- Visit his official website @ curtislepore.com.
Featured Image by Ståle Grut / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0