|Dak Prescott Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||July 29, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Rayne Dakota Prescott
Sulphur, Louisiana, United States
Dak Prescott went to the Haughton High School in Louisiana.
He then joined the Mississippi State University to graduate in 2016 with an undergraduate degree in educational psychology and masters in leadership. While at university, Dak redshirted his freshman year.
American Football Player
- Father – Nathaniel Prescott
- Mother – Peggy Prescott
- Siblings – Tad Prescott (Older Brother), Jace Prescott (Older Brother) (Offensive Lineman at Northwestern State), Natalie Prescott Smith (Older Sister), Elliott Prescott (Older Stepbrother)
- Others – Glyndell W. Ebarb (Maternal Grandfather), Margaret Ebarb (Maternal Grandmother)
Dak Prescott is represented by Jeff Guerriero of ProSource Sports Management.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
103 kg or 227 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dak Prescott has dated –
- Kayla Puzas (2014-2015) – Dak started dating Kayla Puzas, who is a Georgia Southern University graduate in 2014. She was regularly spotted at the Mississippi State. Their relationship became a common knowledge after they headed out to Panama City in the spring break of 2015 with some friends. She was regular in posting pictures of them with friends on her social media account, which she deleted post-breakup.
- Dallas Nicole Parks (2016) – In September 2016, Dak Prescott was reported to be dating Playboy model Dallas Nicole Parks after a picture of them together was seen on Dallas’s social media account. However, in November, Dallas took many shots on her former boyfriend for being fake.
Race / Ethnicity
Dak Prescott is of African American descent on the father’s side, whereas, White American on his mother’s side.
- Muscular and imposing body
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 47 in or 119 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 35.5 in or 90 cm
Dak Prescott has starred in the TV commercials for –
- Champ Sports
Best Known For
- His immense success as a rookie for Mississippi State Bulldogs.
- Playing as a quarterback for Dallas Cowboys.
- Physical Presence
- Natural Arm Strength
- Needs a little windup before throwing
- Surging Runs
- Slow Reading of situation
- Restricted Followup
First TV Show
In 2017, Prescott appeared in the sports news show SportsCenter as himself.
In 2016 spring, Dak Prescott trained with the legendary strength and conditioning trainer, Tom Shaw to prepare for the NFL draft. Along with the usual football drills, Shaw had him working on his strength and speed that helped him make a major impression at the NFL combine, where he caught the eyes of scouts from leading franchises.
Also, before the NFL draft, the Dallas Cowboys quarterback coach Wade Wilson put him through a private workout in Starkville to get the rookie up to speed even before the season got underway.
Dak Prescott Favorite Things
- NFL Team – Dallas Cowboys
Source – Dallas News
Dak Prescott Facts
- He lost his mother to colon cancer while he was in his sophomore year at Mississippi State University.
- He has selected his number 4 shirt in honor of his mother, whose birthday was on September 4th.
- For his tremendous performances on the field and a good record in the classroom, he was included in the 2013 SEC Fall Academic Honor Roll at Mississippi State.
- Until he was switched to the quarterback position for his middle school team, he used to play as a linebacker or a running back.
- When he graduated from college football, he was the most decorated player in the history of Mississippi State with 38 school records to his name, including most passing yards, attempts, and completions in Orange Bowl.
- In the 2016 season, he became the first rookie quarterback to record 170+ consecutive pass attempts without any interception at the start of the career.
- At the end of the 2016 season, he became the first rookie quarterback to record 10+ games (11) with more than 100 NFL passer ratings.
- In March 2016, he was arrested by the Starkville authorities for driving under the influence despite two breathalyzer tests not yielding a valid result. He was later found not guilty of the offense.
- In a match against Tampa Bay Buccaneers, he broke the previous record and became the first rookie player to record 88+ pass completion percentage in December 2016.
- For his brilliant performances in his debut season, he was awarded the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year award. He got 28 votes out of possible 50.
- During spring break in 2014, he was attacked by a group of nearly 20 men. He was hit in the face with a Hennessy bottle by one assailant.
- In March 2021, Dak signed a contract with Dallas Cowboys for 4 years for $160 million. His signing bonus was $66 million and had a no-trade clause in the deal.