|Dan Avidan Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dan Avidan is an American musician, singer-songwriter, comedian, actor, and internet personality who is most popularly known as the other half of the musical comedy duo Ninja S*x Party with Brian Wecht. Before fame, he was first a member of the indie rock Philadelphia-based band The Northern Hues from 2003 to 2005. After exiting from the band, he later teamed up with Peter Lennox during the winter of 2006 to form a Brooklyn-based alternative rock duo called Skyhill. At the time, he acted as the lead vocalist and main lyricist of the band. On May 16, 2007, they had released one full album titled Run With The Hunted and in 2008, the band began touring in New York. However, Avidan and Lennox parted ways due to “lost passion” but they both returned in October 2015 to release the single Firefly.
In 2013, co-creator of Game Grumps invited Dan to join the hit web series Game Grumps as a replacement of Jafari. He first gained popularity on his character as Danny S*xbang after performing a musical guest on Leitman’s improvisational comedy show Stripped Stories. The tandem has released several studio albums and singles that eventually rolled its way to the Billboard music chart. In 2015, he joined the main casting of an untitled comedy series developed by internet personalities Jesse Cox and Michele Morrow. On September 17, 2018, the band along with Tupper Ware Remix Party performed a censored version of Danny Don’t You Know on the late-night talk show, Conan.
Leigh Daniel Avidan
Danny S*xbang, Dan
Springfield Township, New Jersey, United States
Glendale, California, United States
In 1997, he graduated from Jonathan Dayton High School. He later went to Boston University situated in Boston, Massachusetts. Dan joined a student exchange program during his senior years in college, which led him to attend the Tufts University satellite campus in Talloires, France, where he studied botany and epidemiology.
Musician, Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Comedian
- Father – Avi Avidan
- Mother – Debra Schwartz
- Siblings – Dana Avidan Cohn (Younger Sister) (Executive Style Director of PopSugar)
- Others – Bernard Schwartz (Maternal Grandfather)
Dan Avidan is represented by –
- Andrew Russell, WME Entertainment, Booking Inquiries
- Brent Lilley, Management
- Jeff Kilgour, The Syndicate, PR
Comedy, Music, Gaming
6 ft 2.5 in or 189 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Tall Height
- Shaggy Curly Hair
- Thin Lips
Best Known For
Being the other half of the popular musical comedy duo Ninja S*x Party with Brian Wecht
As a member of Skyhill, he released his debut album titled Run With The Hunted in 2007.
First TV Show
In 2013, he made his TV show debut as “Himself” on Steam Train.
First Web Series
In 2012, Dan made his web show debut as “Himself” on Dirty Shorts.
Dan Avidan Favorite Things
Pets – Dogs, Cats
Dan Avidan Facts
- He was first introduced to Brian Wecht by mutual friends at a theatre during early 2009.
- Ninja S*x Party has appeared in various film festivals including Dragon Con, LACS, and SXSW.
- In 2009, he collaborated with William J. Sullivan to compose and sell multiple themes and background tracks for several shows.
- He co-created, co-wrote, and provided his voice for the studio’s short-lived animated comedy miniseries DJs in PJs with Brian Wecht.
- He has appeared on various YouTube web series including Did You Know Gaming? and Good Mythical Morning, a variety show hosted by Rhett, Link, and Nacho Punch.
- On August 3, 2015, Avidan performed with Steel Panther at their West Hollywood House of Blues venue during which he sang Party All Day.
- He is the co-creator and co-host of the football-centric podcast Balls In Your Ear with Josh Sprague.
- Avidan alongside co-creator Kyle Carrozza were the ones who performed the theme song for the Cartoon Network series Mighty Magiswords.
- In 2017, he was featured on Night Runner’s 4th track called Magnum Bullets.
- In May 2018, Avidan was also featured on Tupper Ware Remix Party’s 9th track called Starlight Brigade.
- Connect with Dan Avidan on Instagram.
Featured Image by Zombivacation / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0