|Dan Payne Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1972|
Dan Payne is a talented Canadian actor and a former professional volleyball player. He is known for his roles in Alice, I Think, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Mulligans, Watchmen, Good Witch, The Cabin in the Woods, Underworld: Awakening, Warcraft, Star Trek Beyond, and Descendants series.
Daniel Boyd Payne
Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Dan Payne attended the University of Calgary.
Actor, Former Professional Volleyball Player
- Siblings – Josh Payne (Brother), Cathy Payne (Sister)
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
90 kg or 198.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dan Payne has dated –
- Daylon Payne (2003-Present) – They got married in 2003 and have 2 sons named Elijah Payne (b. 2008) and Grayson Payne (b. 2011).
Race / Ethnicity
- Curly hair
- Dimpled smile
- Tall height
Dan Payne has either promoted or done endorsement work for brands like –
- Endy Mattress
- Gong Show Gear
- Loopy Cases
Dan Payne Favorite Things
- Superhero – Hulk
- Vacation Destination – Queensland, Australia
- Five Places – Vancouver, Los Angeles, Chiang Mai (Thailand), Airlie Beach (Australia) and Santorini
Source – GeekGirlAuthority.com, Chicago Tribune
Dan Payne Facts
- He is a huge fan of the Vancouver Canucks hockey team.
- After his retirement from volleyball, he moved to Australia and there he developed an interest in acting.
- If he could make his own Lego set, it would be a life-size working ’67 Fastback Mustang.
- He loves all sorts of food but cannot cook.
- If he could be a part of a biopic, he wants to play the role of James Garner.
- According to him, an untapped destination that people should know about is the amazing places near the Arctic Circle.
- The first trip he remembers taking as a child was the long drive to the Okanagan (in British Columbia) to hang out with their cousins at the lake.
- If he could only pick one place to eat, between a casual meal at a street cart and fine dining at a nice restaurant, he would pick a casual meal.
- He can speak in French and some basic Portuguese.
- His must-have items while traveling include sunscreen, headphones, and music.
Featured Image by Dan Payne / Instagram
A new fan of a very gifted actor. You may be nearing 50, but looking (and probably feeling) like 30.
Best wishes to you as you start a new chapter. BTW, saw you in Mulligans. Loved it.