|Dan Price Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1984|
Dan Price is an American entrepreneur and social media personality who was formerly the CEO of the credit card processing company called Gravity Payments. During that time, he became the poster boy for income equality after he increased the minimum wage of his employees to $70,000.
Daniel Joseph Price
Lansing, Michigan, United States
Seattle, Washington, United States
Dan was homeschooled until he was 12 years old. After that, he was enrolled at a private school named Nampa Christian High in Idaho.
He earned his college degree from Seattle Pacific University in 2008.
Entrepreneur, Social Media Personality
- Father – Ronald Price
- Siblings – He has 5 siblings including Lucas Price (Older Brother).
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dan has dated –
- Kristie Lewellyn (2005-2012) – He was married to Kristie Lewellyn from 2005 until their divorce in 2012.
- Kacie Margis (2021) – The charming businessman briefly dated model Kacie Margis in 2021. Margis accused him of drugging and ra*ing her during their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
- Usually sports long hair and a beard
Dan Price Favorite Things
- City – New York City
Source – CNN Tech
Dan Price Facts
- In 2015, he became an overnight sensation after announcing that he was raising the minimum wage of his employees to $70,000. Furthermore, he deducted his own salary from $1.1 million to $70,000.
- As a high school teenager, Dan played bass guitar in a Christian punk rock band called Straightforword.
- His sudden rise in popularity helped him earn an invite to the White House, where he met President Barack Obama in 2010.
- Dan was named the ‘Entrepreneur of 2014’ by Entrepreneur Magazine.
- His reputation was severely damaged after allegations of domestic violence (by his ex-wife), physical assault, and s**ual assault were mounted against him by several women.
- Dan resigned as the CEO of Gravity Payments in August 2022.
Featured Image by Float Conference / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0