|Melissa Reeves Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 14, 1967|
Melissa Reeves is an American actress who is best known for playing the role of Jennifer Horton in Days of Our Lives, a role that won her several awards and nominations. Apart from that, she also appeared in other shows and movies like Santa Barbara, Deadly Nightmares, Where the Fast Lane Ends, Half a Dozen Babies, and Summer Camp Nightmare.
Missy, Melissa B. Reeves, Melissa Brennan Reeves, Missy Reeves
Eatontown, Monmouth County, New Jersey, United States
- Father – Lawerence Brennan
- Mother – Marion Brennan
- Siblings – David Brennan (Older Brother)
- Others – Melissa (Niece, David’s Daughter), Elizabeth Percy (Cousin) (Actress)
Melissa Reeves is represented by Commercial Talent Inc., Talent Agency, Studio City, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Melissa Reeves has dated –
- Jon Hensley (1987) – She had a short-termed romantic relationship with actor, singer, and songwriter, Jon Hensley, in the year 1987.
- Scott Reeves (1988-Present) – In 1988, Melissa Reeves started going out with actor and country music singer, Scott Reeves. Later, they got married in March 1990 and were blessed with their first child, a daughter named Emily Taylor Reeves, on June 23, 1992. A couple of years later, they welcomed their 2nd child, a son named Lawrence “Larry” David Reeves, on August 4, 1997.
Race / Ethnicity
- Gorgeous hair
- High cheekbones
Melissa Reeves Facts
- Her first film appearance came in the 1983 drama fantasy film, Somewhere, Tomorrow, in which she was cast as Georgina alongside the likes of Sarah Jessica Parker, Tom Shea, Nancy Addison, Paul Bates, Bill Bonecutter, and several others.
- Melissa Reeves made her first TV show appearance by portraying the character of Jade Perkins, Joe Perkins’ youngest sister, in an episode of the NBC soap opera, Santa Barbara, in 1984.
- For her role in Santa Barbara, she was nominated for a Young Artist Award in the “Best Young Actress in a Daytime or Nighttime Television Series” category consecutively in 1985 and 1986.
- In 1985, Melissa Reeves originated the role of the adult Jennifer Horton, the daughter of Bill and Laura Horton, in the popular daytime soap opera, Days of Our Lives. She starred in the show alongside the likes of Kristian Alfonso, Linsey Godfrey, Mary Beth Evans, and James Reynolds, amongst others.
- She won a couple of awards for having been cast as Jennifer Horton in Days of Our Lives and some of them were Soap Opera Digest Awards in categories such as “Outstanding Daytime Super Couple” (shared w/Matthew Ashford), “Best Daytime Wedding” (shared w/Matthew Ashford), “Hottest Female Star”, and “Best Prime time or Daytime Love Story” (shared w/Matthew Ashford).
- Melissa Reeves’s role in Days of Our Lives also got her nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award in the “Outstanding Younger Actress in a Drama Series” category in 1992 as well as Young Artist Award in the “Exceptional Performance by a Young Actor in a Daytime Series” and “Best Young Actress Starring in a Television Drama Series” categories.
- She shares her birthday with the likes of Michael Caine, Quincy Jones, and Jamie Bell.
- In 1999, Melissa Reeves starred as Becki Dilley in the drama TV movie, Half a Dozen Babies, alongside Scott Reeves.
Featured Image by Gabi Hernandez / Wikimedia / Public Domain