|Dan Schneider Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1966|
Dan Schneider is an American television producer, screenwriter, and actor who after playing mostly supporting roles in numerous movies including The Big Picture (1989) and TV shows such as The Amanda Show (2000-2001), dedicated his focus on behind-the-scenes work in production. He has been the co-president of the television production company Schneider’s Bakery and has created several TV series like What I Like About You (2002–06) for The WB and Drake & Josh (2004–07) for Nickelodeon. He has been conferred a number of honors like the “Lifetime Achievement Award” at the Kids’ Choice Awards in 2014.
Daniel James Schneider
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended Memphis University School for a few years and later on he went to White Station High School, graduating in 1982. He went to Harvard University for 1 semester.
Television producer, Screenwriter, Actor
- Father – Harry Schneider
- Mother – Carol Schneider
- Siblings – He has 3 older sisters.
He is represented by Artists First.
6 ft or 183 cm
100 kg or 220.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Lisa Lillien (2002-Present) – He tied the knot with food blogger Lisa Lillien on January 3, 2002. They had met at Nickelodeon in the 1990s.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Sharp nose
Dan Schneider Favorite Things
- Books – Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, James and the Giant Peach
Personal Interest – To have a talk with the raccoon who visits his backyard at night
- Treasures – A rare collection of Bakelite radios
- Hobby – Purchasing and restoring Chevy convertible muscle cars from the late 1960s and early 1970s
- Huge Fan Of – John Belushi having loved to hear that he resembles the late comic-actor
Dan Schneider Facts
- He has used the name “DanWarp” on his social media accounts.
- He has a cat called Jackson and bunnies named Cookie, Tosie, and Wolly.
- There has been a real bakery in Ohio that has shared his production company’s name of Schneider’s Bakery.
- Schneider was pleasantly surprised to find his “Spaghetti Tacos” creation become a rapidly-growing reality and then being mentioned on the cover of the “Food & Wine” segment in the New York Times edition of October 6, 2010.
- He has been known to pull pranks on the cast members in between breaks.
Featured Image by Dan Schneider / Instagram