|Daniel Bryan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 1981|
Daniel Bryan is an American professional wrestler who is best known for his time in WWE from 2009 to 2021. He has won several championships including WWE Championship, World Heavyweight Championship, the United States and Intercontinental Championships, WWE Tag Team Championship, and others. He became WWE’s 26th Triple Crown Champion and 15th Grand Slam Champion as well as won the Money in the Bank ladder match in 2011 and won Superstar of the Year at the 2013 Slammy Awards. Also, he headlined several major WWE pay-per-view events, including their flagship event, WrestleMania, in 2014 and 2021. His contract with WWE expired in May 2021 and he signed to All Elite Wrestling (AEW).
Bryan Lloyd Danielson
The American Dragon, Bryan Danielson, Daniel Bryan, Daniel Wyatt
Aberdeen, Washington, United States
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Daniel graduated from Aberdeen-Weatherwax High School in Aberdeen, Washington where he was active in various sports.
In order to pursue a career in wrestling, he started his training at Dean Malenko’s wrestling school.
- Father – Donald Orrin Danielson (Logger)
- Mother – Darlene Jean Danielson (Therapist)
- Siblings – Jeri Ann Nagala (Sister), Kelly Marlene Sutera (Sister), Jason Brown (Brother), Billie Sue Deck (Sister)
Daniel Bryan has been signed with –
- WWE Performance Center
- All Elite Wrestling, Wrestling Promotion, Jacksonville, Florida, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $12 Million.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm (Billed height)
His actual height is believed to be 5 ft 8 in or 173 cm.
95 kg or 210 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Daniel Bryan has dated –
- Brie Bella (2010-Present) – Daniel started dating WWE Diva Brianna Monique Garcia-Colace (better known as Brie Bella) in 2010. In September 2013, the couple got engaged and married on April 11, 2014. The couple welcomed their first child, daughter Birdie Joe Danielson on May 9, 2017. On August 1, 2020, they had their second child, son Buddy Dessert Danielson.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beard Enthusiast (He has kept a scraggly beard)
- “Yes!” chanting
Daniel Bryan’s body specifications might be –
- Chest – 47 in or 119 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
He has appeared in an anti-smoking commercial (PSA).
Daniel has also appeared in a Doritos commercial.
Best Known For
Working as a pro wrestler for WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment).
First Wrestling Match
He had his debut in December 1999 in Texas Wrestling Academy (TWA).
Daniel has not appeared in a feature film yet other than a couple of TV movies.
Daniel started his mixed martial arts training in 2009 at Las Vegas, Nevada at Randy Couture’s Xtreme Couture gym.
Check out Daniel Bryan’s old-school workout in black and white at WWE.
He turned vegan in 2009 due to an infection. His immune system is weak and if he would meat, then it would take more energy to digest and so, his body won’t be able to fight with bacterias.
After three years in 2012, he started eating meats and eggs occasionally as he developed soy intolerance.
- Finishing Moves
- Guillotine choke
- LeBell Lock
- Running single leg high knee
- Bridging dragon suplex
- Cattle Mutilation
- Crossface chicken wing
- Crucifix position
- Double wristlock
- LeBell Lock
- Triangle choke
Daniel Bryan Favorite Things
- Animal – Several such as ants, dogs, rhinos, elephants, etc.
- Movie – When Harry Met Sally… (1989)
- TV Show – He doesn’t watch television
- 90s Sitcom – The Simpsons
- Album – MTV Unplugged in New York (By Nirvana)
- Pizza Topping – Red pepper flakes
- Ice Cream Flavor – Banana
- Sports Team – Seattle Seahawks
- Restaurant Chain – Chipotle Mexican Grill
Source – SB Nation
Daniel Bryan Facts
- He made his wrestling debut in December 1999.
- Just after 10 days of his marriage to Brie Bella, he lost his father on April 21, 2014, which was announced by WWE before his scheduled match at Raw on that particular night. He still played the match but left immediately after completing it.
- During a 2007 Ring of Honour (ROH) match against Kenta, he ruptured his eardrum. As a result, he cannot go deep into the water while swimming.
- Daniel supports Premier League club, Everton.
- He suffers from vitiligo, a fact that he shared while responding to fans on Twitter mistaking a part of his skin for a nicotine patch in 2011.
- He turned into a vegan in 2009 due to some staph infections and increased liver enzymes. But, in 2012, he started occasionally eating meat and eggs.
- Daniel is PETA’s Most Animal-Friendly Athlete of 2012.
- He is a big fan of indie rock music.
- Bryan’s wrestling style has been influenced by wrestlers Mitsuharu Misawa, Toshiaki Kawada, and William Regal.
- From 2014 to 2015, he was off from WWE due to injuries. He then underwent neck surgery. Also, he lost his power and strength completely in the right arm.
- He is a self-described environmentalist and anti-consumerist and endorsed Green Party nominee Jill Stein in the 2016 presidential election.