|Daniella van Graas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||August 4, 1975|
Daniella van Graas is a Dutch model, actress, and cover girl who is well-recognized for her work in the Dutch television show The Prettiest Girl in Class.
Daniella van Graas
New York, United States
Daniella studied at Sint Barbaraschool. Later, she went on to attend Christian High School Jan Arentsz in Alkmaar.
Model, Cover Girl, Actress
As a model, Daniella is represented by NYMODELS.
Daniella as an actress is represented by Innovative Artists.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daniella has dated –
- Brett Tawil – Daniella is married to former sports coach Brett Tawil with whom she has 3 children named Isiah, Raphael, and Layla.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Thick eyebrows
Daniella has appeared in campaigns for various brands including –
- Armani Jeans
- Barely There
- Max Factor
Daniella van Graas Facts
- She was born and brought up in Tuitjenhorn.
- Daniella attended a Roman Catholic elementary school.
- Her mother was a homemaker whereas her father was a teacher.
- Daniella attended the college prep track at Christian High School Jan Arentsz.
- She cycled 15 kilometers (9 miles) daily to and fro from home to college.
- It was a modeling agent who spotted her at a shopping mall in Amsterdam at the age of 18. After that, she relocated to Paris where she signed with Ford Modeling Agency.
- She was chosen to be the face and spokesmodel for Aveeno in the past.
- Daniella made her debut feature film appearance as a model at a bar in Autumn in New York in 2000.
- The earliest post that Daniella uploaded to her Instagram account was on October 29, 2015. It was a picture of her that was taken in Carpinteria State Beach.
- Daniella has appeared on the cover of various magazines including Femina (2001), Fitness (March 2003, August and December 2004, July 2010), New Woman (March and September 1998), Cosmopolitan (U.S. and U.K., April 1999), Self and Marie Claire Netherlands.
- In her free time, Daniella enjoys watching movies and playing volleyball.
Featured Image By Daniella van Graas-Tawil / Instagram