|Danielle Bernstein Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 28, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Danielle Bernstein is an American fashion designer and philanthropist known for being the founder and CEO of WeWoreWhat.
Great Neck, New York, United States
New York City, New York, United States
In 2010, Danielle graduated from William A. Shine Great Neck South High School. After that, she briefly attended the University of Wisconsin–Madison where she studied retail.
Danielle transferred to the Fashion Institute of Technology pursuing a degree in Advertising, Marketing, and Communications but dropped out in order to focus on her career and blog.
Fashion Designer, Lifestyle Influencer, Entrepreneur
- Siblings – Jack Bernstein (Older Brother)
- Others – Stephanie Bernstein (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle has dated –
- Anthony Adler (2019-2023) – Danielle split from her boyfriend of four years Anthony Adler in April 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
- Heart-shaped face
- Prominent smile
- Well-toned physical appearance
Danielle Bernstein Favorite Things
- Places To Visit In New York City – Jack’s Wife Freda, Reformation, American Two Shot, Soho House, Happy Ending
Source – Timeout
Danielle Bernstein Facts
- Bernstein created the fashion and lifestyle company WeWoreWhat in 2009, in the Greater New York City Area. She was a sophomore in college at the time.
- She made the Forbes‘ 30 Under 30 list and the Top Influencers – Fashion list at the age of 24 in 2017.
- In January 2019, Bernstein formed MOE.
- Danielle founded the philanthropist company WeGaveWhat in April 2020, during the Covid-19 pandemic to help those in need.
Featured Image By Danielle Bernstein / Instagram