Danielle Nicole Bisutti
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Danielle received her BA in Acting and Musical Theatre from California State University Fullerton.
- Father – Richard Bisutti (Worked for 20 years as set decorator in films and TV)
- Mother – Diana (née Ferrare)
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Cristina Ferrare (Model) (Aunt)
Not signed with any.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
63 kg or 139 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle was married to an Italian entrepreneur Lorenzo Cascino for a year. They got divorced later.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry.
38-27-36 in or 96.5-68.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing the role as Amanda Cantwell in the Nickelodeon sitcom True Jackson, VP from 2008 to 2011.
As a songwriter, she has written songs like “Venice Underground”, “April Moon”, and “In the Presence of”. These have been included in different feature films.
She has released an EP called “I Will Cover You” and various songs. Check the complete list at her iTunes profile.
She first appeared in 2001 film Automatic for her role as Morgan Black.
First TV Show
In 2000, Danielle appeared in a pilot episode of Comedy Central’s sitcom Strip Mall.
There is no information about Danielle Bisutti diet.
Danielle Bisutti Favorite Things
- Romantic Movie – The Notebook (2004), Casablanca (1942)
- Guest Stars on True Jackson, VP – Michael Weaver, Stephen Dunham, Andy Richter, Julie Bowen, David Anthony Higgins, John Cena and others.
Source – Belief Net, Zap2It
Danielle Bisutti Facts
- While young, she was active in athletics, theater, debate, choir, dance, and speech.
- In 1993, she recorded with Darron Bergdorf.
- Danielle won the “Best Female Singer-Songwriter” award at Los Angeles Music Awards in 2003.
- Danielle admires Nicole Kidman and Cate Blanchett.
- She likes those romantic films where there is a love triangle.
- Visit her official website @ www.daniellebisutti.com.
- Connect with Danielle on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, MySpace, SoundCloud, YouTube, Google+, ReverbNation, and iTunes.