|Danielle Fishel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||May 5, 1981|
Danielle Fishel is an American actress, voiceover artist, producer, director, model, and television personality who has been cast in a variety of characters in various projects such as Topanga Lawrence in Boy Meets World, Katie in Yes, Dear, Counselor in The Nightmare Room, Sarah Miller in Rocket’s Red Glare, Librarian in Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Donna Goldstein in The Chosen One, Jessica in Harry and the Hendersons, Topanga Lawrence-Matthews in Girl Meets World, Kate/Princess in Gamebox 1.0, Pyronica in Gravity Falls, Jennifer P. in Full House, Valerie Davis in Boiling Pot, Heather in Kirk, and Marla in National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze and National Lampoon’s Dorm Daze 2.
Danielle Christine Fishel
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
In 1999, Fishel completed schooling at Calabasas High School in Calabasas, California. Later, she enrolled herself into California State University, Fullerton, and graduated with a B.A. in Psychology in 2013.
Actress, TV Personality, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Director, Model
- Father – Rick Fishel (Medical Equipment Sales Executive)
- Mother – Jennifer Fishel (Personal Manager)
- Siblings – Christopher Fishel (Younger Brother)
- Others – Gerald Clavin Fishel (Paternal Grandfather), Kathleen Isabel Rupp (Paternal Grandmother), Joseph Carbone (Maternal Grandfather), Doris Sammut (Maternal Grandmother)
Her mom Jennifer Fishel has managed her career.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth was $4 Million in 2020.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle Fishel has dated –
- Matthew Lawrence – Actor and singer Matthew Lawrence was romantically involved with Danielle Fishel in the past.
- Lance Bass (1999-2000) – American singer Lance Bass started dating Fishel in 1999. They separated in 2000. Though, later in 2006, it was publicly revealed that Lance is gay, to which Fishel responded that she was not surprised at the news as she found this after a year of their separation.
- Ben Savage – It was RUMORed that she previously dated actor Ben Savage.
- Devon Sawa (2000-2001) – Then, Fishel dated Canadian actor Devon Sawa for a couple of months from 2000 to 2001.
- Tim Belusko (2009-2016) – Danielle started dating Tim Belusko in May 2009. While attending CSUF, she became a mathematics tutor and Tim was her student at the time. Danielle engaged Tim in May 2012 after three years of dating. The following year, on October 19, 2013, the couple married in Los Angeles. But, she was unhappy and applied for divorce in 2015 which was finalized in March 2016.
- Jensen Karp (2017-Present) – In 2017, Danielle started dating writer and comedian Jensen Karp. He proposed to her in May 2017 and got engaged on March 22, 2018. The couple tied the knot on November 4, 2018. They have a son named Adler Lawrence (b. June 24, 2019). In May 2021, the couple revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together. On August 29, 2021, they welcomed a baby boy named Keaton Joseph Karp.
Race / Ethnicity
Danielle Fishel is of German, English, Irish, and Scottish descent on her father’s side and has Maltese ancestry on her mother’s side.
39-26-37 in or 99-66-94 cm
7 (US) or 4.5 (UK) or 37.5 (EU)
- She has appeared in a skipper barbie doll television and NutriSystems weight loss commercial.
- Along with Ben Savage, she was seen in Panera Bread’s “Forever Flatbreads” commercial in 2021.
Best Known For
Playing Topanga Lawrence / Matthews in the television series Boy Meets World from 1993 to 2000 and Girl Meets World since 2014.
She had a starring role as Gloria in the 2000 teen film Longshot.
First TV Show
From 1992 to 1993, she appeared in ABC’s sitcom Full House for her role as Jennifer P. in two episodes.
Danielle Fishel lost 30 pounds after trying NutriSystems. So, full credit goes to this weight loss program, which she also endorsed in 2007. According to Danielle, she learned portion control only after trying this diet program.
She eats mostly healthy by cooking 95% of her meals at home. In this way, she stays away from junk food. Fishel takes with her protein bars, wherever she goes. Her diet consists of low carb, high fiber, and high protein items.
The weight loss didn’t come without workouts. She also did nine hours of exercises a week. It was divided like this –
- 3 Days – 1-hour cardio
- 3 Days – 1-hour cardio and 1-hour weight training
Danielle now does her exercises regularly because she does not feel good in case she misses it due to a busy schedule.
She has also kept a cheat meal (you must be familiar with cheat day). According to this, one is allowed to eat a meal of his or her choice.
Danielle Fishel Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate chip cookies, tortillas
- Clothing Stores – Bebe, Contempo Casual, Nordstrom
- School Subjects – English, Mathematics (She has also tutored maths)
- Perfume On A Guy – Joop cologne
Source – OKMagazine.com, TV
Danielle Fishel Facts
- Danielle moved with her family from Arizona to California, when she was just three weeks old.
- From 1993 to 2000, she was cast as Topanga Matthews (née Lawrence), in the ABC sitcom titled Boy Meets World and this role won her the 1998 YoungStar Award for “Best Performance by a Young Actress in a Comedy TV Series”.
- She had also been arrested once in 2007 in Los Angeles when she was found driving after drinking.
- Danielle was discovered while she was performing in a community theater at the age of 10.
- She really likes sleeping, cereals, and dancing to pop and rap music – as per her Twitter profile.
- Danielle has co-authored the book titled “Girl Gets Real: A Teenager’s Guide To Life” exclusively for teenagers.
- Fishel used to write a column namely “Danielle’s Diary” in “16 Magazine”.
- During the filming of Boy Meets World, Danielle had a crush on Rider Strong.