Danielle Christine Fishel
Mesa, Arizona, United States
In 1999, Fishel completed schooling from Calabasas High School in Calabasas, California. Later, she enrolled herself into California State University, Fullerton and graduated with a B.A. in Psychology in 2013.
Actress, TV personality
- Father – Rick Fishel (Medical Equipment Sales Executive)
- Mother – Jennifer Fishel (Personal Manager)
- Siblings – Christopher Fishel (Younger Brother)
Her mom Jennifer Fishel manages her career.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Danielle Fishel dated –
- Lance Bass (1999-2000) – American singer Lance Bass started dating Fishel in 1999. They separated in 2000. Though, later in 2006, it was publicly revealed that Lance is gay, to which Fishel responded that she was not surprised at the news as she found this after a year of their separation.
- Ben Savage – Rumor
- Devon Sawa (2000-2001) – Then, Fishel dated Canadian actor Devon Sawa for a couple of months from 2000 to 2001.
- Tim Belusko (2009-2016) – Danielle started dating Tim Belusko in May 2009. While attending CSUF, she became a mathematics tutor and Tim was her student at the time. Danielle engaged Tim in May 2012 after three years of dating. The following year, on October 19, 2013, the couple married in Los Angeles. But, she was unhappy and applied for divorce in 2015 which was finalized in March 2016.
- Jensen Karp (2017-Present) – In 2017, Danielle started dating writer and comedian Jensen Karp. He proposed to her in May 2017 and got engaged on March 22, 2018. The couple tied the knot on November 4, 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Maltese ancestry.
39-26-37 in or 99-66-94 cm
She has appeared in a skipper barbie doll television and NutriSystems weight loss commercial.
Best Known For
Playing Topanga Lawrence / Matthews in the television series Boy Meets World from 1993 to 2000 and Girl Meets World since 2014.
She had a starring role as Gloria in the 2000 teen film Longshot.
First TV Show
From 1992 to 1993, she appeared in ABC’s sitcom Full House for her role as Jennifer P. in two episodes.
Danielle Fishel lost 30 pounds after trying NutriSystems. So, full credit goes to this weight loss program, which she also endorsed in 2007. According to Danielle, she learned portion control only after trying this diet program.
She eats mostly healthy by cooking 95% of her meals at home. In this way, she stays away from junk food. Fishel takes with her protein bars, wherever she goes. Her diet consists of low carb, high fiber, and high protein items.
The weight loss didn’t come without workouts. She also did nine hours of exercises a week. It was divided like this –
- 3 Days – 1-hour cardio
- 3 Days – 1-hour cardio and 1-hour weight training
Danielle now does her exercises regularly because she does not feel good in case she misses it due to a busy schedule.
She has also kept a cheat meal (you must be familiar with cheat day). According to this, one is allowed to eat a meal of his or her choice.
Danielle Fishel Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate chip cookies, tortillas
- Clothing Stores – Bebe, Contempo Casual, Nordstrom
- School Subjects – English, Mathematics (She has also tutored maths)
- Perfume On A Guy – Joop cologne
Source – OKMagazine.com, TV
Danielle Fishel Facts
- Danielle moved with her family from Arizona to California, when she was just three weeks old.
- She had also been arrested once in 2007 in Los Angeles when she was found driving after drinking.
- Danielle was discovered while she was performing in a community theater at the age of 10.
- She is 50% Maltese.
- She really likes sleeping, cereals and dancing to pop and rap music – as per her Twitter profile.
- Danielle has co-authored the book titled “Girl Gets Real: A Teenager’s Guide To Life” exclusively for teenagers.
- Fishel used to write a column namely “Danielle’s Diary” in “16 Magazine”.