|Jensen Karp Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1979|
Jensen Karp is an American producer, writer, actor, podcaster, gallerist, and former rapper who had started his career in the entertainment industry, in his early 20s, by signing a deal with a major record label, Interscope Records. He later went on to write for and produce numerous TV and radio shows.
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jensen had attended the Calabasas High School in Calabasas, California. After his high school graduation, he had joined the University of Southern California, a private research university in Los Angeles.
Producer, Writer, Actor, Podcaster, Gallerist, Former Rapper
- Father – Lawrence Karp (d. 2008)
- Mother – Haroldine Gearhart
- Others – Rick Fishel (Father-in-Law) (Medical Equipment Sales Executive, Former President of the American manufacturer of noninvasive patient monitoring technologies Masimo Corporation), Jennifer Fishel (Mother-in-Law) (Talent Manager), Christopher Fishel (Brother-in-Law), Jessica Macomber aka Lexi Belle (Cousin) (P*rnographic Actress)
He is represented by –
- Rachel Rusch, Manager, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Los Angeles, California, United States
- Oly Obst, Booking Agent, 3 Arts Entertainment, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Richard Abate, Literary Agent, 3 Arts Entertainment, New York City, New York, United States
- Samantha ‘Sam’ Srinivasan, PR Agent, Sechel Public Relations, Los Angeles, California, United States
Rap, Hip Hop
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jensen has dated –
- Erin Foster (2015) – Jensen had started dating actress and writer Erin Foster in 2015 after first meeting her on the sets of the reality TV show Barely Famous. They had parted ways later that year.
- Danielle Fishel (2017-Present) – Jensen had started dating actress, director, model, author, chef, director, and TV personality Danielle Fishel in 2017. They have known each other since their teenage years as they had attended high school together but they only began a romantic relationship after reconnecting as adults. Jensen had proposed to her in May 2017 and the couple got engaged on March 22, 2018. They got married on November 4, 2018, and have a son together named Adler Lawrence Karp (b. June 24, 2019). In May 2021, the couple had revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together. Their son, Keaton Joseph Karp, was born on August 29, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Stocky frame
- Short-cropped, spiked hair
- Affable smile
- Often sports a rugged beard
- Has multiple tattoos on both his hands
Jensen Karp Facts
- He co-owns and operates 2 pop art-focused galleries in Los Angeles known as Gallery 1988.
- He was once the brand manager and designer for the clothing company Clandestine Industries.
- In 2006, for about 7 months, he had worked as a writer for the professional wrestling TV program WWE RAW.
- In 2007, he had published a book titled Just Can’t Get Enough.
- 9 years later, he had published his memoir titled Kanye West Owes Me $300: And Other True Stories from a White Rapper Who Almost Made It Big.
- In July 2020, he and his wife, Danielle Fishel, had started a podcast titled Talk Ain’t Cheap where they analyze the Cameo accounts of celebrities. The podcast was criticized as it was alleged that the idea was stolen from the Canadian podcast Blocked Party.
Featured Image by Jensen Karp / Instagram