|Joanne Tucker Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|June 26, 1982
Joanne Tucker is an American actress who is prominently known for being married to actor Adam Tucker. Other than that, she has also made appearances in various TV shows and films such as Billions, Gayby, Girls, and The Report.
The United States of America
Brooklyn Heights, New York City, United States
She attended The Juilliard School in New York City, New York in 2005.
Joanne is represented by ICM Partners.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Joanne’s name has been linked with –
- Adam Driver (2005-Present) – Joanne met her now-husband Adam back at The Julliard School in 2005, and studied in the same batch. The couple got tied the knot with one another on June 22, 2013. The couple is said to have had their first child sometime in 2016 or 2017. During an interview with W Magazine, in 2017, he may have given up the secret by accident after stating “I don’t know if I could love anything more, like I have a kid, maybe-and be like, ya know, but the dog!” followed by a peal of award laughter. In December 2023, it was reported that the couple had secretly welcomed their 2nd child, a baby girl.
Race / Ethnicity
- Slightly curved and thin eyebrows
- Lean physique
- Sunken eyes
Joanne Tucker Facts
- Her husband once stated that he did not like Halloween.
- In 2006, Joanne co-founded the Arts in the Armed Forces non-profit organization in Brooklyn. She was said to be serving as the artistic director there in the past.
- Joanne made her debut feature film appearance as Valeris in the film Gayby in 2012. Also starring in the film were Jenn Harris, Anna Margaret Hollyman, Matthew Wilkas, and Adam Driver.
- She got cast in her first TV show as Sandy Stearn in Billions in 2016.
- Her husband Adam had served in the Weapons Company, 1st Battalion, and 1st Marines as an 81mm mortarman. However, his career in the military came to an end after he fell off a bike while mountain biking and dislocated his sternum.
- She bought Adam a dog named Moose for Halloween and he is very attached to him.
Featured Image By Joanne Tucker Fan Page / Instagram