Erin Taylor Foster
Los Angeles, California, United States
Erin’s formal education information isn’t available.
Actress, writer, and performer
- Father – David Foster (Musician, record producer, composer, songwriter, and arranger)
- Mother – Rebecca Foster (Model)
- Siblings – Sara Foster (Older Sister) (Actress), Brody Jenner (Former Step-Brother) (Television Personality, Model, Socialite), Brandon Jenner (Former Step-Brother) (Television Personality), Anwar Hadid (Younger Step-Brother) (Fashion Model), Bella Hadid (Younger Step-Sister) (Fashion Model), Gigi Hadid (Younger Step-Sister) (Fashion Model)
- Others – Linda Thompson (Former Stepmother), Yolanda Hadid (Stepmother), Maurice Foster (Paternal Grandfather), Eleanor May (Paternal Grandmother)
Erin Foster is represented by 3 Arts Entertainment.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Erin Foster has dated –
- Ryan Gosling – Erin Foster is reported to have dated actor Ryan Gosling. Their relationship came to public knowledge in 2012 at the Fracture movie promotion event as Erin confronted her former boyfriend in an awkward and hilarious interview.
- Samantha Ronson (2011-2012) – Erin started dating DJ Samantha Ronson in the mid of 2011. They made their relationship public with a series of outings in LA. In September, it was rumored that they had got engaged. However, Samantha’s rep rubbished such claims. In March 2012, it was announced that they had broken up. The breakup was amicable and Samantha’s busy lifestyle, which required her to travel around made it difficult for them to continue. Also, some sources alleged that Erin wanted to get married but Samantha wasn’t prepared for such commitment.
- Harry Styles (2014-2015) – Erin started dating singer and musician Harry Styles in September 2014. Their relationship raised some eyebrows as Erin is 12 years older than Styles. Harry had met Erin at Penny Lancaster’s birthday bash in 2013 and was introduced to her by his former girlfriend Kimberly Stewart. Kimberly and Erin knew each other through their fathers. They had remained in touch before starting a relationship. Their first public appearance was while visiting Los Angeles pumpkin patch. By May 2015, it was reported that they had broken up but were hanging around as friends.
- Jensen Karp (2015) – Erin was reported to be going out with comedian and former rapper Jensen Karp in 2015. They had hooked up while shooting for the TV show, Barely Famous.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has English, Candian, Irish and Scottish ancestry.
While she has had a lesbian relationship in the past, she has stressed in her interviews that it was just a phase and she was backdating men.
- Blue Eyes
- Strong Jawline
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Erin Foster hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand.
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having created the reality TV parody series, Barely Famous. She had collaborated with her sister Sara to develop this VH1 show and they played leading roles as well.
- Having made appearances in popular TV series such as Castle, House and The O. C.
In 2003, Erin made her film debut in the thriller movie Crave in the role of Laura.
First TV Show
In 1998, Erin was seen in Window of Opportunity episode of comedy series, Hang Time.
Erin Foster relies on workouts designed by Hollywood’s favorite trainer, Simone De La Rue to whip her body into perfect shape. Erin is regular at the Body by Simone gym in Los Angeles. However, she is not a fitness freak and tries to work for three days a week.
She certainly isn’t a fan of running on the treadmill. In her workouts, she tries to squeeze in bare minimum that she can get away with. She also practices yoga to keep her body supple and toned.
Her diet plan is like –
- Breakfast – Ideally, she likes to start her day with oatmeal. But on special occasions, she goes with avocado toast for breakfast. She washes it down with almond milk or homemade coffee.
- Lunch – Sandwich or a shredded chicken salad.
- Dinner – Some Mexican or Indian food.
To curb hunger in between meals, she relies on yogurt with granola and chips with hummus.
Erin Foster Favorite Things
- TV Shows – The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Bachelor in Paradise, The Bachelor: After the Final Rose
- Celebrity Crush – Charlie Hunnam and Taylor Kitsch
- English Word – Amazing
- Song – Chains by Nick Jonas
- All Time Song – Mad World by Gary Jules
- Beyoncé Song – Drunk in Love and Partition
- Hair Products – Ava shampoo and conditioner; and Bumble and Bumble hairspray, and a dry shampoo
- Clinique Products – Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara in Massive Midnight
- Speakers Brand – Sonos
- T-shirts Brand – LNA
- Cities for Food – Tokyo, Napa
- Los Angeles Beauty Spots – Andy Lecompte Salon, Beauty Park in Santa Monica and Beauty Park in Santa Monica
- App – Clue (Tracks Woman’s Period)
- Holidays – Christmas and Shabbat
- Wardrobe Item – Jeans
- Theme Song – Sex with Me by Rihanna
- Food – Pasta
- Comedy Movies – Bridesmaids (2011)
- Pizza Toppings – Pepperoni
- Emoji – Peace sign
Source – Buzzfeed, Byrdie, The New Potato, Allure, US Magazine, Buzzfeed
Erin Foster Facts
- The numerous offers to have her own reality show led to Erin coming across the idea to develop a parody TV series, leading to the creation of the satirical show, Barely Famous.
- She has contributed articles to the Hello Giggles, which is a woman oriented blog and covers a wide range of topics including fashion, women empowerment, relationships, and careers.
- She turned scriptwriter for the NBC sitcom, The New Normal. The tenth episode (The XY Factor) of the comedy show was written by her.
- She has been involved in activism work for homeless. She has also worked with LGBT foundations.
- In December 2021, Erin and Sara Foster celebrated the opening of their standalone store, Favorite Daughter.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.