|Danielle Galligan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1992|
Danielle Galligan is an Irish actress, theatre artist, writer, and poet who has been cast in shows and movies in roles like Nina Zenik in Shadow and Bone, Sarra in Game of Thrones, Daiga Mednis in Cold Courage, Jenny in We Don’t Choose How, Lili in Beautiful Youth, Aisling in Strangers in the Park, Sam Thomson in Pernicio, Sophie in Break Us, Eilish in Tomorrow, and Enaj in Krypton. Moreover, as a theatre artist, Danielle Galligan has been a part of productions such as We Can’t Have Monkeys in the House, Summertime, Will I See You There, 12 Christmas Poems, The Grimm Tale of Cinderella, Lyrics, Beyond Barricades, All Honey, Kiss Kiss Slap, The Train, Nothing But A Toerag, The Playboy Riot!, and Gym Swim Party.
Danielle Galligan studied at Loreto High School Beaufort. Also, she was a member of Ann Kavanagh’s Young People’s Theatre from 2005 to 2011 and received the Ena Burke bursary for the Betty Ann Norton Theatre School.
Afterward, she studied Drama and Theatre Studies at Trinity College Dublin and trained in Acting at The Lir Academy, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 2015.
Actress, Theatre Artist, Writer, Poet
- Mother – Lorraine Galligan (Beauty therapist who has run a salon and beauty school Galligan Beauty)
- Others – Careena Galligan (Aunt)
Danielle Galligan has been signed with Lorraine Brennan Management, Talent Agency, Dublin, Ireland.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Freckled face
- Charming appearance
She grew up Catholic but now considers herself agnostic.
Danielle Galligan Facts
- She hails from Rathfarnham, a suburb in South Dublin.
- Danielle was cast as Aisling in the short romantic comedy film, Strangers in the Park, in 2017 and this role won her the “Best Actress” award at the Short+Sweet Film Festival in 2019.
- She made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Sarra in an episode titled The Last of the Starks of the popular American fantasy drama television series, Game of Thrones, in May 2019. The series is an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, a series of fantasy novels by George R. R. Martin.
- Danielle Galligan has been cast as Nina Zenik in the Netflix fantasy series, Shadow and Bone, based on the Grisha trilogy.
- She has appeared in the music videos for songs like You and Me by DAVIIS and Can You Feel It by Yellow Season.
Featured Image by Danielle Galligan / Instagram