|Danielle Staub Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||July 29, 1962|
Danielle Staub is an American TV star, singer, and author who is best known for being cast in the reality series of The Real Housewives of New Jersey in 2009. She is also noted for co-writing the memoir The Naked Truth with Steven Priggé which was published in 2010. Danielle is also known for allegedly being involved in one of Miami’s biggest drug racket with an ex-boyfriend of hers. She has also released an EP titled Real Close along with singer-songwriter Lori Michaels in 2010. She is also noted for winning VH1’s reality contest show Famous Foods. Danielle also has a huge fan base with more than 400k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Beverly Ann Merrill
Athens, Pennsylvania, United States
Englewood, New Jersey, United States
The details of Danielle’s educational qualifications are unknown.
TV Star, Author, Singer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Danielle is represented by –
- The Honig Company Public Relations
- Illumination PR
- Paul of Central Entertainment Group (Booking Agent)
- Roger Paul Inc.
- M Byars of Prince Marketing Group
She has released her music with D2M Music.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Danielle has dated –
- Prince – During an interview with Steppin’ Out magazine, Danielle spoke about having a short fling with singer-songwriter Prince in the past. She has also stated that he was an incredible kisser.
- Don Johnson – Actor Don Johnson and Danielle dated one another for a short period of time.
- Kevin Maher (1986-1987) – Danielle and undercover FBI informant got married to one another in 1986. However, they legally split in 1987, prior to which Kevin had made several allegations against Danielle for which she was arrested the year they were married and also received 5 years of probation.
- Thomas N. Staub (1993-2007) – Businessman Thomas N. Staub and Danielle tied the knots in 1993. Together the couple has 2 daughters, Christine Staub (b. 1994) and Jillian Staub. Though the couple had 2 beautiful daughters and spent 14 years of their lives together, they weren’t really compatible with one another as Danielle had mentioned during an interview stating that ‘problems had already started to rise just 2 months into their marriage’. Eventually, in 2007, they legally parted ways.
- Lori Michaels (2010) – Danielle and music producer Lori Michaels were dating each other for a short while in 2010. The duo was madly in love with one another. So much so, that they released a track together that was titled Real Close in 2010. According to an article by OK Magazine, Danielle stated that ‘Lori was the 6th girl she had dated’ until September 2010.
- Ray J (2011) – Singer-songwriter Ray J and Danielle were rumored to be dating one another in 2011.
- Joeseph Masalta (2014-2015) – Danielle and Navy Seal Joseph Masalta were believed to have met one another on Tinder in 2014. The following year, she announced that she and Joseph were engaged. However, that very year the couple parted ways. Rumors spread that Joeseph left after he found out about the allegations that were put against her in the past.
- Marty Caffrey (2016-2019) – Danielle met Marty for the first time in 2016. After spending a few months dating one another, in 2017, the couple got engaged and in May 2018 they got married. Though, 3 months after their wedding, the duo filed for divorce which was eventually settled in February 2019.
- Al B. Sure (2018) – Singer-songwriter Al B. Sure was spotted with Danielle on more than one occasion during 2018. According to reports the duo was spotted getting comfortable at the Aloft hotel in Harlem. At the time, she was amidst her divorce with her third husband Marty Caffrey. However, Danielle’s representative came forth saying that the reports were false and the duo had been friends for a very long time.
- Oliver Maier (2019-Present) – 4 days after her divorce was finalized with Marty Caffery, Danielle uploaded a picture to her Instagram on February 26, 2019, sharing a steamy kiss with her new beau entrepreneur Oliver Maier. However, not much is known about the couple as of March 2019, as Danielle wanted to keep her relationship out of the spotlight.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Sicilian ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Raised eyebrows
- Wide smile
- Curvacious physique
Danielle has done endorsement work for several brands including PremFit and Saaya Rose.
Best Known For
- Appearing in several TV shows such as The Dish (2010), Famous Food (2011), and Entertainment Tonight (2010)
- Being cast in The Real Housewives of New Jersey since 2009
- Making a cameo appearance in God Has a Rap Sheet (2003)
- Making headlines for being allegedly associated with one of Miami’s largest drug racket
- Publishing her first book titled The Naked Truth: The Real Story Behind the Real Housewife of New Jersey–In Her Own Words
As a Singer
Danielle released her debut single titled Cry on September 22, 2010. She also released an EP titled Real Close featuring Lori Michaels on June 5, 2010. It was compiled of 4 remixed versions of titular song Real Close (Tortured Lullaby), Real Close (Tony Moran & Giuseppe D. Dance Mix), and Real Close (Tony Moran & Giuseppe D. Dance Radio Edit).
Danielle made her debut theatrical film appearance in a cameo role in God Has a Rap Sheet in 2003.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as a competitor in The Real Housewives of New Jersey in May 2009.
Danielle was training with celebrity trainer and boxer Darren Goodal in the past. As seen in a video, she can be seen throwing strong punches while training in boxing. Apart from that, Danielle also attends dance classes 3 times a week in order to keep herself active.
As for her diet, she does not follow a strict regime and enjoys eating bagels as well as a healthy chicken salad or chicken wrap every now and then.
Danielle Staub Favorite Things
- Hair Saloon In 2018 – Arsen Gurgov Salon in New York City, New York
- Spot To Be At In Hollywood – Chateau Marmont Hotel, Los Angeles
- After being mentioned in Charles Kipps book titled Cop Without a Badge, that was a story based on her husband Kevin Maher who worked as an undercover informant for the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the cast of The Real Housewives of New Jersey began to revolt against her learning about her 5 years of probation and arrest.
- In 1986 she was arrested on behalf of the statements that were filed against her by Kevin. Then, in 2009, he filed a lawsuit against her for making false statements that were causing harm to his reputation. However, the case was privately settled between the two. In 2010, Kevin filed a case against her for the 3rd time for the unruly statements that were mentioned about him in her autobiography.
- By 2017, several s*x tapes of Danielle were leaked on the internet.
- In the past, TV star Teresa Giudice had accused her of being a “prostitute wh*re” in front of her daughters. Danielle responded to the statement saying “it makes no sense”.
Danielle Staub Facts
- Her mother was 15 years old when she gave birth to Danielle. She was from a well-to-do family who lived in Italy. Danielle’s birth was unplanned and her mother’s family forced her to give Danielle up for adoption in order to be able to return home.
- Danielle was adopted just 5 days after she born and given the name Beverly Ann Merrill.
- According to a section written in her book, Danielle’s relatives had been s*xually harassing her by the time she was 8 years old. She felt helpless until the age of 11, after which Danielle started to defend herself and later, ran off to Miami where she started working as a model and also changed her name.
- She started working in the entertainment industry at the age of 17.
- Danielle’s autobiography titled The Naked Truth: The Real Story Behind the Real Housewife of New Jersey–In Her Own Words was published in 2010. The book contains the raw story about the troubled days that she had spent until her story was penned down.
- Though she started off as a model, Danielle’s career took a downfall and in May 2011 she signed a 3-year contract with Scores Gentleman’s Club to appear in online adult videos. However, she backed out with the excuse of seeking psychological and addiction treatment. On the other, she did openly admit to having worked in the adult industry for a while.
- Her involvement with a mobster got her arrested in 1986.
- She is said to be one of the most hated housewives on The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
- In her free time, Danielle enjoys dancing, cooking, doing yoga and indulging in a number of fitness activities.
- She is also an active humanitarian who supports several charitable organizations such as the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and the World Hunger Organization.
- Animal Aid USA had chosen Danielle to be the face for their cause in the past.
- After starring in season 1 and 2 of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, she left the show only to return in a recurring role in season 8.
- In 2010, Danielle underwent breast implant correction for the fourth time and went from a ‘full B cup to a satisfactory size C’.
- Danielle once stated that she had worked as a leg model for Ford Models in Florida during her teenage years. However, upon confirming with Ford, an agent stated that there was no such record to be found.
- She has 2 chihuahuas named Fendi and Paradise.
- In 2018, Danielle’s manager made a public statement in reference to her problems with Rheumatoid Arthritis that had caught up to her more than 2 decades ago. Due to that, she developed a painful bunion on her right foot.
- Danielle is quite an impressive dancer and singer. She can do the pole dance and once sang a song alongside singer-songwriter Lori Michaels.
- She has dated several stars, an Olympian, as well as an actor from Miami Vice.
- In 2018, she was rushed to the hospital after a seed from the Mellon that she was eating went right through her tongue.
- Until March 2019, Danielle had been engaged more than 21 times.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Danielle Staub / Instagram