|Daphne Joy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6.25 in|
|Date of Birth||February 8, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Daphne Joy is a Filipino actress and model known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like Frankenhood and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Fashion Nova, Fusion Laboratories, AlkaVida Inc, LuMee, and Diva Boutique. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 6¼ in or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Daphne has dated –
- 50 Cent (2011-2012) – Rapper 50 Cent began dating Daphne in 2011. The two welcomed their son Sire in 2012. They later parted ways in 2012, however, decided to co-parent their son.
- Tyrese Gibson (2011) – Singer Tyrese Gibson was briefly dating Daphne in 2011.
- Peter Nygård – Canadian-Finnish business executive Peter Nygård was briefly dating Daphne in the past.
- Rob Kardashian (2013) – Daphne hooked up with Rob Kardashian in 2013.
- Jason Derulo (2015-2016) – Singer Jason Derulo reportedly had a fling with Daphne from 2015 to 2016.
- Sean Combs (2021) – In 2021, she was rumored to be dating rapper Sean Combs after they were spotted together during a vacation in Miami.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and Asian)
Daphne has Puerto Rican ancestry on her father’s side and Filipino roots on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’, ‘light brown’, and ‘dark brown’.
- Her mermaid body
- Long hair
Daphne has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Fashion Nova
- Fusion Laboratories
- AlkaVida Inc
- Saint Laurent
- Diva Boutique
- YMI Jeans
- Myra Swim
- Lotus Couture
- GOOD AMERICAN
- Flat Tummy Co
Best Known For
Her social media fan following with more than 1 million followers on Instagram, where she posts pictures of her photo shoots and workouts
Daphne Joy made her theatrical film debut in the horror comedy movie Frankenhood as Vanessa in 2009.
First TV Show
Daphne Joy made her television show debut on the comedy show Wild ‘N Out in 2007.
Daphne began her tryst with fitness to be healthy. Her father urged her to adopt a healthy lifestyle and hired her first personal trainer. She focuses on her abs and posterior and posts pictures of her workout on Instagram.
She also follows a strict diet and avoids carbohydrates and sugars before any photo shoot.
Daphne Joy Favorite Things
- Body Part – Thighs
- Vacation Spot – The Caribbean
- Quote – Where there is love there is life – Mahatma Gandhi
- Hair Color – Soft summer ombré
Source – Iron Man Magazine, Twitter
Daphne Joy Facts
- She enjoys taking selfies.
- Daphne moved to Los Angeles with her family at the age of 7.
- She enjoys her workouts in comfortable and well-fitted fitness gears.
- Follow Daphne Joy on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Daphne Joy / Instagram